New Busa Owner! : )

Welcome my brother, nice bike enjoy it and respect it. I don't know if u grew up in a big family like I did, but if u didn't you definitely have one now. your brothers and sisters here have infinite knowledge of the busa and are willing to share every little bit with you. use the search button if you have questions and if your still not satisfied with what you have found ask away, I guarantee you you will have an answer in less than 2min. If your ever in trouble (broke down) or whatever the first place you should call is the ORG. You would be supprised how many members are close to you and will jump in their cars to come help you out, beleive me these people are just crazy like that. When you mess up you will get razzed just out of love ofcourse. and we love pics. welcome again and stay safe.

i'm diggin` the frosty snow man and raindeer! .

jk, that is a nice bike. same as mine, different stickers. :)

:moon: : ) Garage is still dirty, Frosty is still in there. HeHeHe! Here is a couple more pic's of the new monster, clean of dirt and bugs. I Know..... I Know..... I Know, Get rid of the stickers and reflectors! ! ! :lala:

By the way, Goo Gone works great to get the grease of the rear wheel from the chain flinging the Sh%t around. FYI!

New Busa 007.jpg

New Busa 008.jpg

You know whats funny ,we know what every year busa looks like (give -take the mods )but can never get enough of the mighty busa.Its also very interesting that i own a new rr1000 and have only checked out their website once,doesent do it like the busa.:bowdown:

Welcome bro, the people and info in this forum is incredible! Love the color! Go ahead and get ur mod list started, won't b long before ur customizing her :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey need for speed I have that same bike the gsxf how much did you get for it when you traded it in. What was your mileage too

Nice bike man. Saw one just like that in town and he was wearing all blacked out gear, looked pretty bad ass.

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to the ORG! You are in the right place my brother! Anything you will ever need to know about your riding machine can be found on this site.:welcome::welcome::welcome: Oh yea NICE RIDE!:beerchug:

Hello all ! :beerchug: I have now owned my 2011 Busa for a week and have 256 miles on her. I just want to get to the 600 mile service and get it completed. It has been soo hot here though, I just don't even wanna go outside. But let me tell you.........THIS BIKE IS A F&%CKING "BEAST" ! :laugh: I love everything about it. I just want to ride her all the time. I have not pushed any envelopes yet, still trying to get used to her. " I love it" :cheerleader:

Back