Front Tire AXLE tool - request list

Hey.......I want one too!!
Pleeasseee.....
youve been added...
smile.gif

please keep in mind to all on waiting list.. not sure how long till next batch is done...

how much ya wanting for one of these puppies?... I could probably make my own with a bolt and a couple nuts.....

it may be worth my money just to buy one of these.

it may be worth my money just to buy one of these.
first batch.. was free.. i will try to keep it free.. if possible.. i am trying to send a box full to captain. and then have him hand them out.. maybe as a free donation thingie..

anyway.. i can add you to my waiting list.. not sure when i will start the next batch....

there is a guy who sells something very similar on ebay see link above.. however i think his is 22mm hayabusa needs 24mm.. his is going for about $6 bucks... shipped..

thanks..

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138679106 -->

not to rain on the parade but snapon sells the 24mm allen head socket for 26.00 you can get the whole set from 10 mm and up for 180.00

not to rain on the parade but snapon sells the 24mm allen head socket for 26.00 you can get the whole set from 10 mm and up for 180.00
yes .. you are right.. hmm..
guys.. price went up to $12
smile.gif

just kidding..

Hemroid is right.. in fact.. the snap on is a real tool that attaches to a socket.. great for frequent uses.

mine.. a poor mans solution.. but works fine.. you will have to use a lug nut remover or a vise grip.. it is not a bolt on..

thanks for the info hemroid.

Pleaze consider adding me to the wait list if you need to start a 3rd list I dont mind being on that one either.

jD

anyone out there think i can use Derlin instead of stainsteel steel? big price savings.

Hmm... I can foresee myself needing one of these... But I don't have a Busa yet. Put me on the list please, but send me a PM to see if I need it first.

And, go ahead and try the Delrin. Can't hurt if doesn't work.

Woah, dont know how I missed this thread before.  Yea, I'd be intrested in getting on the list if possible. If you have a steel one lying around that would be cool if not I'll try the derlin(I think for swingarm derlin might break??? ). I'll be sending you at least $15 for the aggravation you will be saving me (this is not negotiable
smile.gif
). Thanks for taking the time to make and send these out for free.

<!--EDIT|TheDude27
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144122214 -->

Add me to the list too, if they're still free, K.

Back