who needs a tool to remove the front wheel

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
Hi everyone.
for anyone too lazy to make their own tool, i got one that will work.

read this for more info:::

a have enough for about 8 pieces so pm me or reply to the forum.  i ll ship it to you free. no cost to you, if you really want to pay something (NitrousJunkie
smile.gif
 donate some more money to the board.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136065927 -->

hi Guys.. well so far there has been a request for 4 parts.. i need one for myself.. so that makes 5.. should still have at least 4 to 6 more pieces.. depending on how long i cut each piece..

some have wanted to pay money.. just consider this part of the pay it forward - thread.. it really cost me very little.
thanks..

by the way.. it is NOT a perfect fit.. slightly smaller but i believe it will still be good for infrequent uses.. like using standard size when you should use a metric.. and the standard is just a bit smaller but doesnt slip..
ask Camaroguy for more info. i sent him one.

also.. please keep in mind i need to cut the bar.. so please give me about a week before it will be shipped. .thanks for patience.
smile.gif

- kattan

Hey Everyone..
I have Good news!!

i just saved 15% on my car ...

never mind..

after taking to camaro guy.. he said a two inch piece would be sufficient.. i was calculating 3 inches.. so more pieces to go around.. still have about 6 or 7 pieces left..

Heres who i have as of 9pm Saturday 12.31.2005
----
RideorFish
motrhedd
Tsqt
usmcbusa
saneman
sportRider1296

smile.gif

kkattan,
Don't sweat it. It looks like you've got a bunch of takers. I'll just do the Home Depot tool.
Thanks though!

Also, you guys can make on on your own too. Just buy a 5/8-11 bolt at the hardware store, ans two nuts to screw on the end to lock together. The head on the bolt is the correct size to fit the axle!!! happy hardware hunting!!!

Back