Front running light mod.  pics

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
I did a little research and found that the tail lite sockets will fit the front. It was so easy just take out the front turn signal sockets and replace with the tail lite socket and wire them in. I cut the origanal ends off and soldered them into the brake lite and ground wires making them so they plug in like stock. for the running lite I took the existing wire that is there above the headlamp for the european busa's that have running lamps and wired it in. simple and I think very cool. Also you'll notice the headlamp is off do to I wired in a toggle switch in order to turn on and off..A couple pics to follow..

dr1300r_006.jpg

last one, any questions I can answer, very simple and neat mod.

dr1300r_007.jpg

Thanks guys..
cool.gif
Also did the genmar risers and dropped her front and rear but I'll save that for a later post.
wink.gif
Gotta go truckin, Be back tuesday..

Pretty interesting mod there, I just might consider doing that mod myself

hope cagers don't think you're turning and pull out in front of you just as you smash into them
wow.gif

hope cagers don't think you're turning and pull out in front of you just as you smash into them
wow.gif
Now why would they? 99% of bikes have runninng lites up front. never had any problems on any other bikes that had them..The pics are not very good, There normal brightness just like they would be from the factory.. Thanks for the comment But always ride on the DEFENCE anyway though..DR.

Back