Front Marker Lights

Busa45

Registered
For anyone who wants to add marker lights to the front turn signal housings, the tail light sockets are an exact drop in. If you can't find the sockets anywhere, you can buy the complete rear light harness (two tail/stop lights and tag light socket) for about $49.00.
Remove turn signal sockets from front housings (the left side is a SOB) and unplug connectors. Clip off pigtails and connector. Connect this to the new socket ground and stop wires. Connect the brown wire (running light) to the existing running light plug (not connected to anything on US sold bikes) behind the dash right side, brown wire to brown wire only (you will need some additional wire to reach both sides from this connection).
Install a 21W/5W bulb in the socket, install socket in housing and plug turn signal connector back in. Done.

Busa.45

The Suzuki part number for the complete rear light wiring harness is 35718-24F00. It's possible that the sockets from other Suzuki's might work. I didn't have a chance to check my Gixxer before I sold it. You might check some of the local shops for a wrecked bike you can salvage the sockets from.

Back