Front Blinker - Running light Mod

I didnt worry about ign or anything. Since i had the nose off, the easiest and most sensable thing to me, i just spliced into the low beam RL power. Its not enough draw to worry about. No problems in the 2years i've had mine modded

ok thankyou Yoda! I will use that wire. Having dual HIDs, I wanted to be on safe side with current draw. Appreciate it, I can't wait to see the results of the whole assembly.

I think is a nice mod will be doing this very soon, thanks for the info, very cool, will look awesome with the new HID kit with 6000k bulb.

just went to the bulb web site, so could you tell me which bulb you chose to use? the 1157 AO or AW with the 20/30/48/60/92 LEDS

i just did this mod last night it makes aworld of differents to me in looks i used the plugs out of my oldsmobile cutless 1984 a little sanding and they fit right in

hey , i have the Gen II Busa 2012 to be exact, and i would like to use the 60's will they fit? , and how did you do the mod? do you take the innerds out of the dual 1157 socket? and put it in the busa socket ? or do you try to find an aftermarket socket that fits the Busa?

either way if i have to make my own socket i will ... i really like this mod and I'm a DIY guy , I'll find a way if I'm given a little guidance, i was just going to find a socket the same size and if it didnt fit , make it fit...

also do you guys use relays to power the light on its own circuit as to not overload the light circuit .. or just tie into the light circuit?
( i would ahve pm'ed this to you but i apparently do not have the correct access to .. i tried)

the 60 LED's will fit inthe gen II and power can be pulled from the little lights in the corner of the headlight very simple mod to get done.

$1.50, 1157 sockets from your local auto parts, pull the old socket from the oem plastic base and some connectors and your done.

FRONT SWITCHBACK.jpg

REAR SWITCHBACK.jpg

Back