Front Blinker Mod

blackbullet

Registered
I was just wondering what all I would need for changing out the stock blinkers with the bulb that has the amber and white leds in it (cant remember what they were called) so that when the blinker isnt on, you have a set of running lights. Im guessing load resistors and what size bulbs are they? I know you orders towers for it but I just cant remember what they are called when they have two colors. I am about to order some HIDs and figure I will do the stuff all at once and have it done. Any help would be appreciated.

The switchbacks replace your stock blinkers with a running white light and yellow blinker. Put in as they are, the flash rate will be faster. To fix that you need more resisitance. The DIY LED Flasher Mod will correct that.

The switchbacks replace your stock blinkers with a running white light and yellow blinker. Put in as they are, the flash rate will be faster. To fix that you need more resisitance. The DIY LED Flasher Mod will correct that.

Just curious if this mod (flasher) would control the rear turn signals as well if they are switched out to the 48 smts along with the switchback mod? and yes he is in daytona but was polite enough to answer some questions via pm for me about the mod. thanks.

Just curious if this mod (flasher) would control the rear turn signals as well if they are switched out to the 48 smts along with the switchback mod? and yes he is in daytona but was polite enough to answer some questions via pm for me about the mod. thanks.

Yes, if you are changing the blinker relay. I upgraded to the adjustable relay and mounted it in the rear. :welcome:

Back