Front led switchbacks

busaguy12

Registered
I’m in the process of doing this mod and I’m having a little trouble with the wiring. I swapped in the new 1157 socket into the factory housing no problem. Wired ground (Black) and turn signal (green) into the factory wiring plug, but when I turn the bike on to test the turn signals, they don’t not flash amber only white. The bulbs are white/Amber. What am I doing wrong?

I’m in the process of doing this mod and I’m having a little trouble with the wiring. I swapped in the new 1157 socket into the factory housing no problem. Wired ground (Black) and turn signal (green) into the factory wiring plug, but when I turn the bike on to test the turn signals, they don’t not flash amber only white. The bulbs are white/Amber. What am I doing wrong?
Many threads on about switch backs on org. Look them up if still a problem ask GIXERHP to help you out or get u what is needed.

Is this a gen 1 or gen 2?

Back