EUROTAIL

SANDFLEA85

Registered
I have this Euro tail I want to install,question is what do I need to have this work as turn signals,brake lite and running lite,is there a harness or a way to wire this that will work,it uses existing stock lite sockets?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

Thanks in advance

eurotail.jpg

rock.gif

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry, I couldn't resist. If I had my Busa I could tell you immediately, but I don't know off the top of my head. Someone here will chime in.
beerchug.gif

SANDFLEA85

Registered
Thanks bro,I'll be waiting.was gonna pay the $200 to have it installed but I pulled all the body work off after work and figured may as well do it myself now! but im stumped with the wireing

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
I did my own too. Wish I could remember the config for you but I can barely remember my own name sometimes
wow.gif

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
one thing you will need is a car hd flasher relay or a couple of 20w 5oh resistors to stop the fast blink rate.
heres the wiring... light tester, check which is brake, which is parking light.
you allready know the blinkers.
take the undertail close to a battery get your ground connected, i think the red wire is the park light. dont quote me on that. hook it up and see how bright it is. try the orange wire and see if its brighter. if so theres the brake light. if not then i have them reserved. tie all grounds together, including blinkers, then solider them to bikes ground wire. do the same for the brake,parking and blinkers.

SANDFLEA85

Registered
the new undertail has no wiring attached,it uses all existing set up...so basically Im just tieing all the grounds together and then cut harness off for blinkers and 1/2 tap them to the brake lites?
rock.gif
??

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2scars