Front forks parts questions

HOAX

Registered
Ok, so I now have a fork seal that is leaking pretty good. I will take it down this winter and want to rebuild both fork tubes. I am a bigger guy (6'1" and 245), and as we all know the forks could use stiffer springs anyhow. Does anyone have a recommendation on parts for the rebuild including where they bought from (links)? Thanks!

i looked through their inventory and decided to let them sell me. They have a ton of different items. so i emailed them with what i have and what i want to do and requested a price and parts sheet. will post what they reply here as well. basically im looking to rebuild my forks with stiffer springs and drop 2".

Let me know what you come up with for your back forks parts! :laugh:

And if you want it done right and professionally
icon2.gif
GP Suspension > The Cutting Edge In Motorcycle Suspension

lol youre a dork cookie. But I am going to call GP on Monday. Their pricing looks great for the work.

i got my 1.1kg/mm springs from traxxion dynamics. also bought the fork service kit. it was very easy. had the the help of my brother and we were done start to finish in 3 hours. Made a hell of a difference. So far it's the best upgrade i made for the busa.

Back