From bad to worse

Busatized

Donating Member
Registered
I know that this thought has gone through my mind while crossing a bridge ( and this is one of those big ones):

CAMDEN -- An accident involving a car and a motorcycle early this morning on the Ben Franklin Bridge shut down two eastbound lanes for two hours, a Delaware River Port Authority spokesman said.

Initial reports said the motorcycle rider may have been knocked off the side of the bridge. John Miller, a DRPA spokesman, said he could not confirm that report at 8 a.m. today.

The accident happened at 12:46 a.m

People be careful out there!!

Geezzzzzzzzzzz Guys, living out here in NO WHERE LAND seems better and better all the time  
biggrin.gif

blush.gif

seen it on the news this morning,bike was smashed in from the front (looked to be a crotch rocket from what was left) news said he ran into the rear of a car and flew off the bridge landing on race street below,depending on where exactly its anywhere from 40' to 100' fall,either way its a fk'd up way to go

RIP fellow rider, all the more reason to take your time out there, and save the speed for appropriate places.

Update:

A Gloucester County motorcyclist died early Monday when an accident propelled him over the side of the Benjamin Franklin Bridge, officials said.

Deshain Green, 28, of Woodbury, was riding eastbound across the bridge when his motorcycle rear-ended a car at 12:46 a.m., said John Miller, a spokesman for the Delaware River Port Authority.

Green "went over the edge of the bridge and landed on Delaware Avenue (in Philadelphia)," Miller said. The accident closed two eastbound lanes for about two hours.

Looks like they will let anybody post a comment....

http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps....8280358

damn,if he landed on delaware ave then thats one hell of a fall,thats taller then the Comfort inn located right there,got to be 200',originally they said race st,either way i hope he was unconscious by the time he went over the side,couldnt imagine that feeling,knowing your gonna die within a few seconds.....

some of those idiots posting should be shot. i may or may not work for the company hosting that website and i should edit their posts to say something else
firedevil.gif

anyways, RIP

Sad... I saw that on the 5 am news the day it happened... Some of those posters are idiots.

(stlbusarider @ Aug. 27 2007,18:30) RIP fellow rider, all the more reason to take your time out there, and save the speed for appropriate places.
+1

Back