Friend of mine in prision for 5.5 years

Well I see this
your buds girlfriends underage daughter
her mom works@ walmart
5.5 years prison
all this story was missing was a trailer park!:rofl:

Last edited:
I have an 8 year old daughter who will be 16 before I know it, so I'm sort of prejudiced on this subject - if a 41 year old man touched her, especially an authority figure, no matter the circumstances, you'd have to lock him up or I'd kill him.

She may have known 'exactly what she was doing', but she's still a juvenile for a reason - he was an adult who was supposed to be responsible for himself, and others. The portion of a young adults brain that controls judgement doesn't even fully develop until after 20, so she didn't know 'exactly' what she was doing to herself. What I want to know is where was this girls Dad? I suspect broken home? What you see in her is the sad result of poor parenting. What's you buddies excuse?

Sorry, a little emotional on this subject.

Last edited:
they don't like sex offenders in the pen, and they like cops even less. he should probably start praying. we all make mistakes, some bigger than others.

A little web searching turned up multiple articles stating something to the effect that

"The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) conducted the investigation which reported that Beaudry had sex with the victim after threatening to revoke her probation."

If that is true, it's coercion, and that makes it rape. It doesn't matter if the girl is 16 or 60 years old.

Good example of 1 person abusing his powers to get what he wants ! If that is the case then He deserved what he got!

But some of these precocious puberty girls should cool it. I was in
Vons the other day and a cuteasabutton under age teeny bopper
got in my face and said very seductively "I like your shiiiiirrt". So I
thanked and walked away. free to love another day.

Last edited:
I have an 8 year old daughter who will be 16 before I know it, so I'm sort of prejudiced on this subject - if a 41 year old man touched her, especially an authority figure, no matter the circumstances, you'd have to lock him up or I'd kill him.

She may have known 'exactly what she was doing', but she's still a juvenile for a reason - he was an adult who was supposed to be responsible for himself, and others. The portion of a young adults brain that controls judgement doesn't even fully develop until after 20, so she didn't know 'exactly' what she was doing to herself. What I want to know is where was this girls Dad? I suspect broken home? What you see in her is the sad result of poor parenting. What's you buddies excuse?

+1 My thoughts exactly ! Your friend is an idiot !

Just to clarify, the reason an under age child can not be held accountable and is protected by these laws is that they do not full understand the consequences of their actions where as an adult would. And he was a cop?? So he totally knew what he was doing was very wrong. The mother of the girl should be charged with endangerment if what you say happened truly happened as well.... My daughter is 12 and 5 yrs in not enough time for a man who took advantage of a situation and commited a crime that could have a long lasting effect on this young girls life. I'd have prob asked for castration....

So we're all in agreement it's wrong. Your point is the sentencing of 5.5 yrs.

Says when he made the plea agreement, he could have gotten up to 7 years. He only got 5.5, sounds like they cut him a little slack.

It's a bad situation all around, but considering the circumstances, I have no sympathy. This is one of those cases where a lapse in judgment cost big time.

If you can't do the time, don't do that crime.

Like you said "You believe it is not right" That says it all. As far as the time, let me tell you having 3 grown boys. When they were growing up it was check age and don't even risk it.

Even if a more than willing underaged gal comes on to a guy that knows better, it's still up to that guy to say "NO". I'm sorry, but the punishment fits the crime. Adults with minors - there's never a good reason for it. He knew better; I don't think you can justify his decision.

I agree with you 100%

A 41 year old guy has no business messing with a 16 year old girl. Even if she is willing.

If this is true (and I believe it is) The portion of a young adults brain that controls judgement doesn't even fully develop until after 20, so she didn't know 'exactly' what she was doing to herself ... it also makes me wonder why so many kids are charged as adults when they commit crimes.

No sympathy here ... Friend or no friend, he's a grown man (upper level lawman to boot), he knew it was wrong, gambled everything on a piece of tail thinking he wouldn't get caught and rolled snake eyes.

The flirty girl, her mother, his family, nothing else in the story matters. It was a very selfish act and now he has plenty of time to reflect on it.

pretty much what Im thinking.
you play with fire....:rulez:

I find it almost funny that he's in LAW ENFORCEMENT-guess he wasnt around to make a 'citizens arrest' on the old fart who was diggin into that underage girl:whistle: The LEO part of him just floated away....

I am def. biased on this subject, having a 13-yr old daughter and having worked w/many youg girls in the 'Entertainment Industry':whistle: I will attest to them not know their a** from their elbow until well past the drinking age:laugh:

BUT STILL-
if a 41yr old man were ever caught by ME conversing with my baby girl about anything besides the time of day or what direction he needs to be heading away from her in???
5 years in prison would seem like a f**king Vacation in paradise compared to what Id do.

Ya know, I think having a daughter is my pennance for all the stuff I tried to pull as a 17 year old boy...:whistle:

seeing him as a friend hurts... seeing him as a sex offender doesnt...

So Im sorry for your friend.... But especially being in law enforcement he certainly knew what he was getting himself INTO... (literally)

5 years in the big house for a sexual experience with two concenting parties is excessive to say the least. Half the highschool girls have been sexually active by the age of 14, maybe more. I'd say at age 16 you'll have to search to find a virgin. And yes, your daughter too, will want to know what sex is all about before their 16th birthday. If she chooses to become active, you will never know!

The problem I have is this! If a 16 year old high school girl is strapping that little biscuit on anyone who will pay attention it's not a crime. It only becomes a crime if she straps it on someone whom the system deems an adult.

In this guys case, her sexual partner on the day before may have been 17 and he got an At-A-Boy from his dad. This poor soul had sex with her and received 5 years. In my view, there is something wrong with this senerio.

I'm not condoning having sex with little girls, I'm just saying the system is not fair.

Back