Vote for a deserving friend of mine...

Ahem... If a person really enjoyed voting, they could do the following when using Internet Explorer:

Click "Tools" (gear icon, top right) > click "Internet Options" > click the "Privacy" tab > Move slider to top (BLOCK ALL COOKIES) > Click "OK"

Let the votes roll until your clicker finger gets tired.

Of course, no one would ever take advantage of technology in an internet competition. That's just a wild theory on how it could be done.

Something fishy is going on. I just cleard the cookies over and over again on my phone and voted about 40 times. When I opened it the last time it went from 3rd back to 4th, WTF??!??
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just spent the last 15 mins doing nothing but clearing cookies and voting.....maybe 4 votes a min, so I should have given her another 35-45 votes and it shows her back in 3rd place. Will pick up later, the power has been turned back on at work :(

I think I jammed the sure up. I tried to vote again a little while ago and the site wouldn't open. I tried again right now and got this massage.....

"We are doing a little maintenance this morning to accommodate the increased traffic to the site. Check back soon to vote for your favorite caregiver."

Now they're giving massages? Sign me up! :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Stupid fat fingers and auto correct. I do my best spell checking after I've hit the send button.

I'm sure the winner will be getting a massage once in the cruse.

Ahem... If a person really enjoyed voting, they could do the following when using Internet Explorer:

Click "Tools" (gear icon, top right) > click "Internet Options" > click the "Privacy" tab > Move slider to top (BLOCK ALL COOKIES) > Click "OK"

Let the votes roll until your clicker finger gets tired.

Of course, no one would ever take advantage of technology in an internet competition. That's just a wild theory on how it could be done.

You are so smart...unless it's your iPhone and looking up directions to my house

:whistle:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Damn you guys are on it!! Hate the new code needed though :banghead:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Back