FREEDOM MUNITIONS ...anyone bought from them?

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
in my searching i came across these folks in Idaho and their prices are more than fair and if you plink enough you can go on their "brass credit program" and when you ship them your spent brass (or what you picked up yourself at the range for free) they give you a 2.50 credit per pound towards your next purchase...:thumbsup:

Ammunition Online at Factory Direct Prices | Freedom Munitions | Handgun Ammo & Rifle Ammo

im thinking of picking up some 5.56 to try...some of their "krazy deals" are good too

Less than .31 cents a round.Not to shabby. Locally Dunhams is going for about .35 cents using their discount for the second purchase.

I usually use bulkammo.com I get me stuff in about 3 days... Good prices but unbelievable communication and followup....

Anyone here reload plinkers. We are looking at it thinking it will save us some money.

Anyone here reload plinkers. We are looking at it thinking it will save us some money.

I just bought 5250 rnds of 36g copper jacket hollow point for 220.00 hard to beat that...

I can point you to plenty of places that have used them with positive reviews. As someone whpo reloads, their $2.50 for brass is a rip off. BUT, if u dont reload, its worth it.

case of their reloads 5.56 1000 rds $309 plus shipping. every other link was 340 and up... but i also check the auction sites...some throw in free shipping

PHP:
Just for example. My friend just bought 2000 rounds of PMC .223 ammo new at Cabelas 2 weeks ago when they had it on sale for $5.99/box of 20. Ended up being something like $320 per 1000 w/ free shipping. Deals are out there on factory new stuff vs reloads. *sorry, I reload and am of the thinking I dont trust anyone elses reloads even IF they have a policy of covering guns their ammo blows up.

Now I just want him to go shoot it so I can pick up his brass :laugh:

I refuse to buy someone else's reloads but my dad reloads and ill fire his rounds. But thats just my opinion

btw pay attention to gander mountain they do 1000 rounds of american eagle .223 in a ammo can for $299 quite regularly, and if your willing to pay $309 for reloads they sell it new for $399 every day

Back