Frame Cover for Hayabusa?

racersir

Registered
Does anybody know if someone makes a cover for the frame for the the Busa because I just really don’t want to polish the frame and I don’t like the stock look and and painting the frame would be to big of a job I’ve seen this kind of carbon fiber covers for the frame but not for the Busa can anyone help me out. Thanks in advanced

Javier, there is a member here that has that diamond plate shiny aluminum covers on his frame, cant remember who it is, maybe he'll see ths post.NJ.

I'm working on it and have the molds for both side ready for layup. Hopefully this fall I can put some out, aleast one set for me.
tounge.gif

Yes I believe the entire kit is $439. I'll scan and post it up tonight. I have seen it in one of the "Street" mags...

I saw the pictures it actually doesn't look that bad all I need is the frame covers with are $289 + shipping, But has anyone actually seen the up close or does some one here has them how do they look in person I just want to be sure they look good before I buy them Anyone?

cheaper than the CF covers, but still alot of $$$....anyone sell these that are ready to paint...no bling needed.

Back