Concealed handgun carry when riding

It was a joke home boy..and scared? u ride ur busa down here and see my scary ass and i can provide transportation home in an ambulance or hearse of ur choice. its a promise. u dont know how to joke, u shoudn t be on here.
Woah there Speedy-

Relax, take a breath, let it out...there ya go. I simply took offense to you comparing him to the likes of McVeigh. I hear enough of that crap on TV and such, it just bothers me. If it was just a joke, just say it was a joke...no need to threaten people's lives! I sincerely hope you don't own a firearm w/ a temper like that...

NC-not to worry bro, we all friends here
smile.gif

smile.gif

Besides, like he said, this is the internet, all this could ever turn into is a battle of wits, and the poor guy is obviously unarmed...
biggrin.gif

Now THAT was a joke!!!!
Unarmed? Assume? U likely the type that tries to touch a black mamba, thinking its a rat snake. Please let me end this conversation as im not a post whore.

smile.gif

After having thought this over for awhile, I got back on to explain myself...I was hoping to say this before you responded, but I'm going to do it anyway...

I probably, no definitely should have given you the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was a joke...but when people (I am talking about other people, news types, etc., not you-just to be clear) assume that anyone that owns a firearm, especially a military type, is some kind of wacko or terrorist in training, I just get extremely p.o.'d. The ignorance of some knee jerk liberal a**holes just gets under my skin in a way that few things do...that way of thinking (that only the government should have weapons) is what leads to a people kept under the government's control, instead of the other way around, like it should be.

That being said, my first response to you WAS out of line, and I want to apologize for it. I do not want any hard feelings w/ anyone on this board, you're all like an extended family to me-but better, because we all have something in common, that being the love for the Busa, of course.

THAT being said, your response was also out of line. Maybe I hit on a pet peeve of yours, I don't know.

Anyhow, like I said, I want no hard feelings w/ the folks here, including you. So again, I apologize. Now, lemme buy ya a beer, Bro.
beerchug.gif

Not a lot of talk about training. First and foremost, get properly trained.

I am a member of www.frontsight.com

If any of you want to take a course, let me know.

Take a course and you will be amazed.

Back