Forum Runner or Tapatalk?

Gpmo

Registered
I currently use Tapatalk on my tablet and iPhone. Has anyone used both, and which is better? I've only had a few problems with Tapatalk but always looking for good products.

I use Forum Runner, we migrated the site to Forum Runner a few months ago.

I use Forum Runner and Tapatalk. Tapatalk is better, but from what I hear we won't be able to use Tapatalk much longer, so I've been sticking to Forum Runner just to get more used to it..

I use Forum Runner, we migrated the site to Forum Runner a few months ago.

Are the other posts correct about not being able to use Tapatalk with the org?

Just curious also do you have to pay for them or is it a contract. If you prefer not to answer no worries.

Gpmo said:
Are the other posts correct about not being able to use Tapatalk with the org?

Just curious also do you have to pay for them or is it a contract. If you prefer not to answer no worries.

It's a secret :moon:

I probly wont access the org by my phone if the org does away with Tapatalk. I did not like forum runner. I like the layout and how tapatalk works better. I like being able to read the latest post before i click on the thread.

Since the updates, tapatalk is even better than it was previously. Faster and doesnt close on its own.

Of course not... I just purchased Tapatalk about 3 weeks ago. Man, I could have used that $2.99 for upgrades on the bike... :laugh:

Ezduzit said:
Is everyone else's tapatalk working? Mine isn't,saying contact forum administrator.

Just checked. Mine doesn't work anymore either. It was good knowing you RussellJ. :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Tapatalk was creating a lot of issues for us, so a while back captain said it was going away and to give Forum Runner a try. I've been using FR for a while now and have zero issues with it...seems more stable than TT.

Tapatalk was just turned off last night, so those of you using it won't be able to get to the oRg using that app...

Back