Forum Runner

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay folks Forum Runner is gone, I have removed it from the server, here is why.. As security patches are released for the forum we upgrade as needed and with this latest server move we did just that. ForumRunner used to be a plugin from a 3rd party but was purchased by the company that makes our forum software. Since the purchase there has been no development and as new phones / IOS / Android OS' are released there have been no updates to the plugins, there is no response to many (hundreds) of forum owners all over the Internet. It looks like Vbulletin bought the company and either wanted it to go belly up or they can't keep up with all the phone changes. Either way its broken and that is why only some folks have been affected.

If you go to the main page using your phone you might be directed to a mobile skin if the server detects your phone, if not you will be presented with the full web page of the forum. Scroll all the way down and on the bottom left there is a pull down menu, choose the mobile skin and you have an easy to read solution for the org...

Cap

That's a bummer. Worked well for me but if its a paid deal for you guys, I get it. The site doesn't load well on my phone anymore, took a few shots in the dark (only the left quarter inch on the screen loads for me to see, basically just a total post count no words) to get here.

Back