Tapatalk

WaynesBusa

Registered
Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone else uses Tapatalk (an app for the iPhone, iPad and I believe Droid for those that never heard of it)? I used to use it all the time on the iPad rather than get on the computer all the time but lately (probably within the last month or so) I get the message "Cannot connect to forum - This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working". I have tried to reinstall the app on both the iPhone and iPad but still get the same thing. Anyone else running into this issue? Has Hayabusa.org restricted access via Tapatalk?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank!
Wayne

They stop using tapatalk about 3 weeks ago. I bought it the day before they stopped using tapatalk. I thought i had just bought a ghetto one, bought another tapatalk app still wouldnt work. I just researched and discovered they're using forum runner now. Too bad i' had bought 2 of them before knowing lol! I just bought Forum runner, darn 3 apps for the same thing.

They stop using tapatalk about 3 weeks ago. I bought it the day before they stopped using tapatalk. I thought i had just bought a ghetto one, bought another tapatalk app still wouldnt work. I just researched and discovered they're using forum runner now. Too bad i' had bought 2 of them before knowing lol! I just bought Forum runner, darn 3 apps for the same thing.
The few times I access the site by phone I just use the standard browser that came with my droid........no problems whatso ever :laugh:

For you guys that are using a mobile browser like Safari, try our forum mobile version, its free and it works really well...

captain said:
For you guys that are using a mobile browser like Safari, try our forum mobile version, its free and it works really well...

are you referring to Forum Runner? That is what I have been using. Before that Tapatalk.

Back