forum runner

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone having any issues??

I am getting a lot of crashes and trouble looking at pics.

I still like it better than tapatalk but wondering if I am the only one having issues??

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I've experienced a few connection issues but they may be more a function of the wireless network. Outside of that, I haven't experienced any problems.

JGGUNS said:
I've experienced a few connection issues but they may be more a function of the wireless network. Outside of that, I haven't experienced any problems.

That is usually when I get the "crash". I guess nothing will be perfect. :dunno:

fast08busa said:
Never had any problems with tapatalk......just sayin

The biggest problem I had was it would crash on every thread with multiple pics.
Overall forumrunner is much better but does have its glitches.

Like I said....I am not complaining just curious if my problems were unique.

Injector said:
I'm having a few issues myself. Mostly hangs where I have to restart.

Same here. I get "message sent to developers to correct the issue".

twotonevert said:
No issues here, been on Forum Runner most of the day.

95% of my time here is on forum runner. Maybe that is why I am having more issues. Simply the law of averages.

I've never had a crash with forum runner, is usually at the same place? Same time of day? Are you at the same place ie work, home?

captain said:
I've never had a crash with forum runner, is usually at the same place? Same time of day? Are you at the same place ie work, home?

All times of the day. At work or at home. Work is all cell service. Home is all WiFi.

The only consistency is it is usually at log in. A couple times it has been while surfing.

Like I said I am not complaining at all. It is still much better than tapatalk. Maybe I will reload it and see if maybe my download was corrupt or maybe just an issue with my phone.

Only issues I'm having with ForumRunner is looking at a thread with a lot of pics. It won't load them all. Wireless or on the network, it loads like 5 or 10 of them, then won't load the rest.. Trying to think of the thread, but someone overseas went to the motorcycle show, and posted a ton of pics. On ForumRunner, I couldn't see all of them.. I could see all of them on Tapatalk. That's the only issue I've seen..

GsxrBots said:
Only issues I'm having with ForumRunner is looking at a thread with a lot of pics. It won't load them all. Wireless or on the network, it loads like 5 or 10 of them, then won't load the rest.. Trying to think of the thread, but someone overseas went to the motorcycle show, and posted a ton of pics. On ForumRunner, I couldn't see all of them.. I could see all of them on Tapatalk. That's the only issue I've seen..

Make sure you are up to date on version. Your issue was dealt with in version 1.3.8 fix.

I'm on iPhone. I can't update without it telling me there is one. I'm on Version 1.5.12

GsxrBots said:
I'm on iPhone. I can't update without it telling me there is one. I'm on Version 1.5.12

Probably different between Droid and IPhone. I have Android version.

GsxrBots said:

I am on a iPhone with the same version. Rarely do i get a crash. Maybe 1 out of 20 times when I open it I'll see it closer back out.

TT crashes on me quite a bit. Still does on a few other boards. I run FR on two different boards with what seems to be better results. This is the only board that I can run both.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not crashing on iPhone, just can't load all the pics all the time. If there is only a few its fine.

I access the org 98 % of the time using forum runner don't matter where I am. My problem is that when I'm reading all the "current" threads I have it setup that when I press upload more it would upload in groups of 30 and every single time it would crash when i get to thread 130 + or - of the current threads and just send me back to my iPhone 4s home screen. That being said, there's a lot threads I miss due to this problem.

I have had two crashes last night over a 2 hour period using the org, is this the new setup causing this? it boggs my pc done too loading threads with pictures?

Back