Met 2 org members yesterday

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Not many pics were taken but what a ride! :thumbsup:

526877_419187261429284_100000140416841_1758845_1113705908_n.jpg

It was great to meet Donn(Lankeeyankee) and Bill(Rollin20z) and even better to ride with y'all. I hope I didn't slow y'all down too much:down:

FYI- The blue on Bill's bike is the fastest color:bowdown: and gorgeous to boot!!

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

526877_419187261429284_100000140416841_1758845_1113705908_n.jpg

Hayabusa4life said:
Im sure they were expecting you to ride slow when they saw your bike :laugh:

Very nice :thumbsup:

Not the bike, Sir, the rider:down:

glad you guys got to get out and have some fun :beerchug:

Not many pics were taken but what a ride! :thumbsup:

View attachment 243242

It was great to meet Donn(Lankeeyankee) and Bill(Rollin20z) and even better to ride with y'all. I hope I didn't slow y'all down too much:down:

FYI- The blue on Bill's bike is the fastest color:bowdown: and gorgeous to boot!!

Great to meet you also Brett. :thumbsup: It was a fun ride except for bumping the cat and scaring the horse I think we did ok. :laugh: And I don't think anyone was really slowing anybody down. Besides you were the one trying to blow your tag off, or did that really happen when I passed you and it just tried to hop on a faster color.:whistle: :rofl:

Really though, not a lot of dominating going on when you get on 3 gen2's fairly equal at the same time. It's pretty much whoever gets the jump can hold the lead spot until the road runs out. Not like most other bikes where they fade away in the mirrors, busa/busa/busa their always right there either just out of arms reach or peaking at you in your mirror. :laugh:

Guess, next time we'll have to find somewhere we can really open them up. :whistle: Legally of course.

Rollin20z said:
Great to meet you also Brett. :thumbsup: It was a fun ride except for bumping the cat and scaring the horse I think we did ok. :laugh: And I don't think anyone was really slowing anybody down. Besides you were the one trying to blow your tag off, or did that really happen when I passed you and it just tried to hop on a faster color.:whistle: :rofl:

Really though, not a lot of dominating going on when you get on 3 gen2's fairly equal at the same time. It's pretty much whoever gets the jump can hold the lead spot until the road runs out. Not like most other bikes where they fade away in the mirrors, busa/busa/busa their always right there either just out of arms reach or peaking at you in your mirror. :laugh:

Guess, next time we'll have to find somewhere we can really open them up. :whistle: Legally of course.

I told the wife about my tag last night. Told her the mudflap is a safety issue:whistle: and must go! :laugh:

The cat was just attracted to that purty blue bike:poke:

Where did you guys meet up at? Yes it was a great day for a ride. Good for you all!:beerchug:

I don't know what they logged but I left early, took the scenic route there, indirect route home and put on

ForumRunner_20120402_110732.png

ForumRunner_20120402_110732.png

My condolences to Yankee and 20z for having to meet you :laugh:

Nothing better than some Org-ers tearing up the country side. :thumbsup:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Fastfrog007 said:
My condolences to Yankee and 20z for having to meet you :laugh:

Nothing better than some Org-ers tearing up the country side. :thumbsup:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

:moon:

Awesome ride, enjoyed it very much Bret and Bill:beerchug:
Both are "Good People" and great riders! We ran our Busa what they were built for and I can assure you there was no carbon left on the valves after our journey. I think I seen some black carbon sut coming from Brets bike the first few miles but not really sure since his bike is BLACK:whistle:
Yeah, Bill hit a cat who else do you know that can knock out a piece of $#**@ while riding a busa 90 mph on a 2 lance country road? I felt bad for a man riding his horse and pulling another horse behind him as I came up over a hill and let off the gas and the popping began (no marble mod) before I could pull the clutch in the horse being walked didnt care for it very much :-(
I believe Bill blew Brets tag loose as he passed him on a straight away then The I on the SUZUKI lettering on the back of his jacket was about to come off hanging by a few stitches. I had to back off and didnt want to blow past them in fear my phone would fly off and hurt someone so I just stayed back a couple of bike lengths :whistle:
I think it would be an equal run if we evened up the weight and strapped an 80lb. weight on Poppa Smurf Blue Busa :dunno:
All in it was a great ride, no broken parts, bones or feelings and we all went home with what we came with and a little extra some aches and sore muscles along with a big Hayabusa Grin :laugh:
:beerchug: Thanks again guys for the ride!

Back