Forum runner

1ibandit

Registered
SUCKS.... Bring back support for tapatalk! ... Can't believe I paired for this junk...

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Tapatalk is out. Have you tried the mobile skin for the site? What did you pay for the app? I dont mean to go off, but we have beat this to death. No one pays to be a member here, a buck or two, to use an app to view the site from a mobile device is not that much.

twotonevert said:
Tapatalk is out. Have you tried the mobile skin for the site? What did you pay for the app? I dont mean to go off, but we have beat this to death. No one pays to be a member here, a buck or two, to use an app to view the site from a mobile device is not that much.

I have no problem paying for an app when it works... Forum runner keeps closing...at random times... It also only saves some of the links I have posted in, some it saves some it doesn't... Again... Tapatalk worked great.... Just sayin ... Sorry to strike a nerve...

Noff said :)

I am sorry you are having issues with Forum Runner. I have this app on my droid and it works great. I visit several forums with the app. Now on my iphone its a little different. I dont use an app at all. We have a free mobile skin you might like better than the app.

Can you point me in the right direction for the iPad.... My droid works fine...

I don't mind it at all on the iPhone. It took a while to get used to it over Tapatalk, but now that I've made the switch, I like the way it uploads pics better... And it "refreshes" better.. :beerchug:

I haven't tried the "mobile skin" yet. Might have to give that a looksy too.. :laugh:

The app fails regularly that's for sure. I didn't realize we had te mobile skin guess I need to take a look and shoot some emails to the app developer asking for improvements.

they both suck but use them or dont is the way i look at it. i have both on my phone and forumrunner seems to work a little better honestly. tapatalk is better since they updated it though.

Back