forget the stupid slow orange ones lets see the fast white ones

Isn't this where you tie down the purse on a white one???
08_Suzuki_Hayabusa_Left_Grip.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude... I gotta say, that was Frickn' hilarious!!! lol

Here is my white one. I had to move up slowly, 1st k8 blue, 2nd k9 black, and now the great white. This thread is funny:rofl::laugh::beerchug:
007-2.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe not the fastest of colors. I ride mine like a scooter any way
4602a4ff-1861-aad8.jpg

BUT

[/IMG]
4602a4ff-1190-7a92.jpg

In a line up- IT IS THE SEXIEST color.

And it just so happens 2 of the front runners are on orange genII's

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
but isnt the first bike a, wait a minute it is a orange and black the first bike is.. Funny isnt it:rofl::rofl:

Here is another fast white. I had to take the pic while parked front of garage since is hard to take a pic of a fast moving rocket. :laugh:

09232010337.jpg

Ok boys...and i emphasize "boys"...lets get a few things straight...all the colors are gorgeous, the white just pops out among all the others! Also, to my dear husband, DOZER, you have certain privledges that can be denied...and you choose not to modify my bike so you can say it is slower than yours...As for my purse, if you look slightly above the nice "seat" of the bike you will see it on the backside cuz thats all you'll see when you ride with me...:laugh:

Ok boys...and i emphasize "boys"...lets get a few things straight...all the colors are gorgeous, the white just pops out among all the others! Also, to my dear husband, DOZER, you have certain privledges that can be denied...and you choose not to modify my bike so you can say it is slower than yours...As for my purse, if you look slightly above the nice "seat" of the bike you will see it on the backside cuz thats all you'll see when you ride with me...:laugh:

Ouch :whistle::laugh:

Doesn't look like it moves very fast to me? You will also see that the white ones always follow the orange.:laugh:

The white one has a strong pillion that use his feets and legs to increase speed. I doesn't helps against the organge thought :laugh:

Doesn't look like it moves very fast to me? You will also see that the white ones always follow the orange.:laugh:

:poke:Then the orange follows the Blue/Black/Gold Busa! :rulez: The rest fit some where in between the White...Orange....and Blues! :whistle:

DAV_2828.jpg

Last edited:
Back