forget the stupid slow orange ones lets see the fast white ones

Ok boys...and i emphasize "boys"...lets get a few things straight...all the colors are gorgeous, the white just pops out among all the others! Also, to my dear husband, DOZER, you have certain privledges that can be denied...and you choose not to modify my bike so you can say it is slower than yours...As for my purse, if you look slightly above the nice "seat" of the bike you will see it on the backside cuz thats all you'll see when you ride with me...:laugh:

LOL.. I called it..

sooooo sexy...

Dude.. we should trade rims. My silver ones for your black one?

b8d0afdb-b251-cbfc.jpg

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Ok boys...and i emphasize "boys"...lets get a few things straight...all the colors are gorgeous, the white just pops out among all the others! Also, to my dear husband, DOZER, you have certain privledges that can be denied...and you choose not to modify my bike so you can say it is slower than yours...As for my purse, if you look slightly above the nice "seat" of the bike you will see it on the backside cuz thats all you'll see when you ride with me...:laugh:

I am always in the back of you, even if my bike is faster ...your tail section looks great to me. :thumbsup:

The whites are nice for sure , but you still got to respect the original Hot Rod Orange Gen 2 lads , for me personally , the no. 1 factory colour for Gen 2 .

I did not say that the orange is ugly. I say the orange busas has disappeared, the whites is still here.
this is reasonable because the orange Gen2 produced only one year.
It is a very beautiful color and it has never been here in Greece.

Back