forget the stupid slow orange ones lets see the fast white ones

newk

Registered
every one white busas are best :poke:

001.jpg

Obilviously you haven't ridden an Orange Busa, or you would know the answer to that question.:laugh:

That thing looks pretty slow to me....almost as if it's standing still. :laugh:

I don't have pictures of my Orange/Black since I don't own a high speed camera....the pictures are just massive orange/black blur.

That thing looks pretty slow to me....almost as if it's standing still. :laugh:

I don't have pictures of my Orange/Black since I don't own a high speed camera....the pictures are just massive orange/black blur.

if you look close you can see your bike in the background of mine :lol:

It's hard to see in your photo, but I enhanced the image and indeed I do see my bike...but as I said, it's simply going too fast for an accurate photo. :laugh:

now thats funny and creatiave as well... the white bikes are cute, but white is just so I dont know white!

Last edited:
Doesn't look like it moves very fast to me? You will also see that the white ones always follow the orange.:laugh:

12.jpg

All of these pics were taken from a black/grey busa that was WAAAAAY out front. I had to use a zoom lens!
:beerchug:

Maybe not the fastest of colors. I ride mine like a scooter any way
4602a4ff-1861-aad8.jpg

BUT

[/IMG]
4602a4ff-1190-7a92.jpg

In a line up- IT IS THE SEXIEST color.

And it just so happens 2 of the front runners are on orange genII's

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

It's funny to see you guys argue about who fastest amongst white and orange...but we black busa owners zoom past you before you can even realize or see :laugh:

Black is the fastest and sexiest color....only if you can see us (without the help of high speed camera :laugh:)

Well, I'll grant you that Black is indeed quite fast, but the Orange and Black is actually a Black Hayabusa with Orange friction reducing kynar/teflon hybrid coating which reduces drag and atmospheric friction. It's ok, Black Busas never really reach speeds requiring such high-tech scientific advancements. But hey, at least your color is the base for the fastest one. :laugh:

Well, I'll grant you that Black is indeed quite fast, but the Orange and Black is actually a Black Hayabusa with Orange friction reducing kynar/teflon hybrid coating which reduces drag and atmospheric friction. It's ok, Black Busas never really reach speeds requiring such high-tech scientific advancements. But hey, at least your color is the base for the fastest one. :laugh:

You've got that wrong my friend. You see the Black ones are primered in orange. What happens is the "orange" ones are trying to keep up with the black ones and the exhaust fumes from the black ones are eating through Suzuki's cheap paint, and boom, orange primer. That is why they are only orange on the front. The heat dissipates by the time it gets to the tail section.
Period. Discussion over. Now the white ones, they are just for older folks who just want to look sporty.
:whistle:

Back