Good picture of 2008 white busa!!!

This look really does explain the whole vision, doesn't it?
post-6-05555-hayabusawhite2008.jpg

Sweeping angles down both front and back.

<span style='color:crimson'>I WOULD BET MONEY that cutting that tail would screw up the 'aero' numbers the way they have them.</span>

That blinker assembly is awful! Do you think it's made to be a replaceable item in case of a put down? You know, replace the lil ugly blinker add on instead of a whole back piece!

ok so heres my question does anyone know if the frame is still the same can I take 08 body panels and possibly the sub frame off a B king and mount the whole thing on my o6 fro my busa fighter

busafighter.JPG

Man, I could just jump on that thing and start humping it!!!! I love the look of it from the side, and my wife says I can't buy one for a couple years....dammit. Plus I just started to mod mine, frick I guess you are never happy with what you got.

(CCbusa05 @ Jul. 03 2007,20:01) Can you say, "European" model? Not for us state side guys.
I'm betting that's true. I've herad from our European counterparts that the Busa doesn't come with reflectors over there.

The white one has none but the other three do.

I'm sorry, but the 08 Busa still looks like garbage. all the turnsignals look horrible, looks like Pontiac helped them with styling and just stuck on little plastic bobbles wherever they could. the front end turns down and the back turns down like a beak. Just pittiful. Zuk should be ashamed. none of the bike flows together. Every thing looks miss matched, like most of it was an afterthought.

(Lamb busa @ Jul. 03 2007,22:16) That blinker assembly is awful!  Do you think it's made to be a replaceable item in case of a put down?  You know,  replace the lil ugly blinker add on instead of a whole back piece!
i was waitin for someone to say this cuz the rear looks tacked together to me. i hope the aftermarket boys take care of it. i like the old rear better but overall the new bikes cool. voted in the poll i would buy the 15 but i can wait awhile on the 1340 lol

(#1new guy @ Jul. 03 2007,20:31) Is it me or is the hump smaller(which takes away from the butt) but still it's ok
guns.gif
No it's that large arse that makes it seem smaller
laugh.gif

(CouchRocket @ Jul. 03 2007,19:25) I'm not feeling the red stripes
sad.gif
 It looks like a fat piece of peppermint candy. If it was ALL white it would be right.
smile.gif
+1....

The tail is ugly...and there wasn't that much of a overall difference to get all excited about it...

How about a KatBusa? lol

KatBusa.jpg

Well, if any of you buy the '08 and decide to change the exhaust, I'll buy the stock one....I might be able to adapt it to my '05. I think that's the only part I like so far.

Back