Good picture of 2008 white busa!!!

Blaze

Registered
2008 white busa!!! I think the new busa looks better every time I see better pictures of it.

dang it, they put silver on it again. Looks pretty good still!
beerchug.gif
good find

Where's the white scheme coming from, the website still only shows orange/blue/black
rock.gif

Now that looks very nice......... And I have to agree
every time I see it I like it that much more. It kinda grows on ya......

super.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Jul. 03 2007,16:41) Where's the white scheme coming from, the website still only shows orange/blue/black  
rock.gif
Rumor, I repeat rumor, is it a European color. I guess it could be the LE as well. I guess we will soon find out!!!

Doesn't it look like Suzuki designed a "removable" rear fender flap? That should make one of our first mods easier. Do you think they have been reading our forum?

(Blaze @ Jul. 03 2007,16
zzwhip.gif
) 2008 white busa!!!  I think the new busa looks better every time I see better pictures of it.
Except for the guages and tail light treatment, I agree  
beerchug.gif

(GMbusa @ Jul. 03 2007,17:12) I wonder if i could get one out of Canada?
thats easy, but remember 11999usd, with exchange is not a lot more, but we will likely pay 14,999 or more for it. We get screwed sideways over your pricing, on everything.

(CouchRocket @ Jul. 03 2007,17:25) I'm not feeling the red stripes
sad.gif
It looks like a fat piece of peppermint candy. If it was ALL white it would be right.
smile.gif
I agree.

I don't know why they think that silver should be added to a white bike. This is why I don't like the other white Busa.
sad.gif

sad.gif

(#1new guy @ Jul. 03 2007,17:31) Is it me or is the hump smaller(which takes away from the butt) but still it's ok
guns.gif
Nope. You are right. The hump is smaller. So changes the subframe to fit the reduced tail.

Fitted are a lowered fuel tank and below that is a smaller air box, too!

All to be more aerodynamic!

Good spot, #1new guy!
beerchug.gif

Back