Prices of white 2008/09....

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
What is considered a good price for a 2008 or 09 white busa? Not those smokin' deals " that you see every now and then or those ads that say its "rare" , but just a regular ad,a bike with let's say some basic mods,exhaust slip-on's or full, steel braided lines, maybe tidied up undertail.

Average miles or kilometeres, body in good shape, no scratch or dent sales.....just wondering.....or which dealers in the East have some left over 08 white?

I think it was available in Canada in '08.

If you are talking used I would say $8-9k depending on the condition and upkeep. New would be around $10k under $11k OTD. That is US prices so your conversion might be a little different based on availability.

I'd say 9k people ask me how much for mine all the time that's what I tell them they don't act like its too much.

Prices on a new '09 weren't $8 to $9k out the door when I bought two months ago! Seems most folks in my area who I've met have paid a bit over $12k OTD. Regional variation, or we're all getting equally screwed.

That said, I have noticed local dealers have come off their prices of smaller bikes SUBSTANTIALLY since July... Must be hurting...

Back