2008 White Busa for Europe??

reward69

Registered
Found this on Youtube, its says its an unveiling in Rome, but show a white and red Busa that looks pretty sweet. Poor video quality though.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet .
super.gif

First time seeing it without the hump. I also see they've finally color-matched the grabrail. I guess Suzuki DID take the time to listen to their customers.
beerchug.gif

I can't get to YouTube at work due to firewall issues. Can someone snatch a picture off and post it up here? Thanks.

P,

beerchug.gif

(Postal @ Jul. 03 2007,08
zzwhip.gif
) I can't get to YouTube at work due to firewall issues.  Can someone snatch a picture off and post it up here?  Thanks.

P,

beerchug.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(Postal @ Jul. 03 2007,08
zzwhip.gif
) I can't get to YouTube at work due to firewall issues.  Can someone snatch a picture off and post it up here?  Thanks.

P,

beerchug.gif
The vid is low quality so the capture is even worse.  It (the tail) does look better in motion though.

tail.JPG

lurk.gif
Good video, poor picture quality. Nah, Kawi did the same thing with a 14. While diffrent and made in limited numbers blah, blah, blah, it's not my cup of tea. But that's just me.

I can't wait to see the new 08's in person, but until that time, every time I see the rear of this bike, I think of this guy...
all_coholic.gif

tailoftheBusa.jpg

I want a white one. Wonder how many going to be made. That looks hot. I think the back end is growing on me.

(mountainmotor @ Jul. 03 2007,12:49) The website said the white might be in limited numbers

HayabusaEAHRkopie.jpg
The white Busa kind of scares me like the white ZX-14....

crazy.gif

P.

Back