I'm gonna wait for the white one.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I'm gonna hold onto my 06' for another year hoping that Suzuki brings the white Busa here for 09'.   The white will be a seller.

Suzuki, bring the white to the USA next year!!

A late 08' model would work too.

Anyone else holding out for the white?

lol.. white is for utility trucks and virgin brides..lol..;)

You would be best served buying one and painting it...it would be a pretty easy scheme to replicate, and it wouldn't cost that much...;)

Have you painted a full bodied sportbike?  It's a PITA and It's not a 1day thing. I do my own paintwork and that wouldn't be a problem.  The thing is i don't want to have to take a DA sander to a brand new bike and then have to redo the paintwork if something happens.  I want the ease of repair in the event of an accident.

please.gif
Yellow LE
please.gif

please.gif

Holding out to make sure they get any little bugs worked out of the 08

I am too curious of what new colores 09 will bring. I also want to keep an update on that tranny issue. If I start hearing the comnmon prob. that the poll has been showing I will have to sit the big Zuk out. I have had some bad experiences with them lately and don't think I will continue to deal with them if it gets worse. I will convert to Kaw real kwik!

I'd much rather have to deal with a trans problem with the Suzuki's than the frame breakage that the Kawi's are having.   The trans problem isn't that much of an issue with lightly modded bikes. I put 20K miles on my 04' without one problem. It wasn't till i started messing with turbo's that i had a trans problem. And it was my stupid fault anyway.  Just remember that if/when you hit a false neutral that you slow down and lightly engauge the shifter back into gear. High RPM's and trying to smack it back into gear will almost always end in damage.

EVERY bike has their own quirks that might or might not need addressing. You won't find a perfect no-break bike.

White is the Sexiest ONLY BECAUSE ITS DIFFERENT AND UNAVAILABLE IN THE USA
i did a lot of thinking and i didnt want to end up with a color which is something i will regret after people will flee to go get white,most fashion victims here i know want the damn white so i got put off it completely
Truth to the matter Black is the BEST ALL TIME FAVORITE so i went for that
Wouldnt Silver rims look better on the WHITE AMBULANCE??

Back