forget the stupid slow orange ones lets see the fast white ones

That thing looks pretty slow to me....almost as if it's standing still. :laugh:

I don't have pictures of my Orange/Black since I don't own a high speed camera....the pictures are just massive orange/black blur.

I got the same problem :whistle: Thats why my wife can only get me doing burnout and at the launch:laugh::lol:

You've got that wrong my friend. You see the Black ones are primered in orange. What happens is the "orange" ones are trying to keep up with the black ones and the exhaust fumes from the black ones are eating through Suzuki's cheap paint, and boom, orange primer. That is why they are only orange on the front. The heat dissipates by the time it gets to the tail section.
Period. Discussion over. Now the white ones, they are just for older folks who just want to look sporty.
:whistle:

+1000 :rofl::rofl: couldn't have said better

people dont talk about Black one, mostly coz they cant see them with normal vision... i guess it's time for us, Black Busa riders, to slow down a bit...may be from 2nd to 1st gear :whistle:

Well, blue is soo fast... that while your still riding, the blue has past you all and is already at home having a beer.

I have raced 3 white busas and whooopped 2 of them. The only reason why I didnt beat the last one was that I spun the tire in 2nd gear. So much for your theory that the white one are faster.

Ha.. the white ones are for OLDER folks?

Ok how many old timers u see riding white Harley's? NONE

BLACK busa's should be rebadged and marketed to the Harley age group... HAYABUSA CLASSIC

:p
Posted via Mobile Device

Ha.. the white ones are for OLDER folks?

Ok how many old timers u see riding white Harley's? NONE

BLACK busa's should be rebadged and marketed to the Harley age group... HAYABUSA CLASSIC

:p
Posted via Mobile Device

Hahaha! Only if I chrome the rims! :beerchug:

:rofl:

This is too much fun! But seriously, LOVING the custom painted white one with the gold rims! :bowdown:

it aint white but it aint slow
dealersite-images-hondasuzukinorth-vp1834503_1a1_large.jpg

Slow and sexy wins the day. I love my raiment white.

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

My wife rides a white one...didn't want too much power for her like my orange one has.:whistle:

Hey.. why does she have a rear seat? Is that where u ride?

Or is that really your bike?

Kidding- It's good to see the lighter side of the org today.. its been pretty grim around here with all the wrecks..

No.. seriously who rides back there?
;)

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Hey.. why does she have a rear seat? Is that where u ride?

Or is that really your bike?

Kidding- It's good to see the lighter side of the org today.. its been pretty grim around here with all the wrecks..

No.. seriously who rides back there?
;)

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

She thinks it looks better with the rear seat on...more girly :lol:

No man will post their white pics now. After Dozerdriver states clearly that his wife rides a white one, and it looks more girly! :cheerleader:
:rofl:

remember... all white busas used to be painted... orange, black, silver etc... but the colors simply could not hold up! :laugh:

THE GREAT WHITE:

white.png

Back