Follow up on hospital stay.

Big Bo

Registered
I posted in Sept. that I had a visit to the local hospital emergency room for my heart racing. Follow up for those interested.

Went to see the cardiologist yesterday. Results of the stress test were negative, no blockages. EKG showed a bit of an upper chamber enlarged. Could be from high blood pressure. He told me to eat low fat and exercise if I want. Then changed the subject football.

I was so happy. Well if all goes right, I will buy my dream bike this spring/summer. I cross my fingers for the best.

Again, thank you all for the nice and kind responses that I recieved for the original post on this heart matter.

Bo,

That's good news Big Bo!!! I'm glad the test results were positive ones :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see pics of the build :rulez:

:thumbsup: awesome news. just keep on top of it and look forward to seeing the dream, they mean a lot to us hehehe :cheerleader:

Well, we knew you had a big heart and now the docs have confirmed. Congrats on the good news buddy, now take it easy and enjoy life.

Recently went trhu similar thing. Glad your okay... Did you love the treadmill stress test :rofl:

I posted in Sept. that I had a visit to the local hospital emergency room for my heart racing. Follow up for those interested.

Went to see the cardiologist yesterday. Results of the stress test were negative, no blockages. EKG showed a bit of an upper chamber enlarged. Could be from high blood pressure. He told me to eat low fat and exercise if I want. Then changed the subject football.

I was so happy. Well if all goes right, I will buy my dream bike this spring/summer. I cross my fingers for the best.

Again, thank you all for the nice and kind responses that I recieved for the original post on this heart matter.

Bo,

I"m glad you passed the test:beerchug: I failed the crap out of mine, had to have a stint put in.now go get that new bike. dam the torpedos!

Thanks everybody. I was a scared rabbit. A couple days after the event, I went to see a friend that sells bikes. It was a 30 minute ride. I did not know if I should ride or not, but if it was going to be my last I was going to be defiant of reason.

I get ther and we greet one another and he asks hows it been going. I go on about its getting tough and start to tell him about my hospital stay a couple days earlier. He looks at me and opens his shirt. Tripple by-pass 7 weeks earlier. We talked.

I left there with open heart surgery on my mind. I was walking on pins and needles.

I thank GOD I am around for a while longer. :please:

Back