A Bad week (Heart Attack)

mr8ball

Registered
Hello Guys, I was at the expo playing pool in the warm up match and had a heart attack right in the middle of my match. I have been in the hospital since Wed. night. Its now Friday night and am still here. I have never smoked, drank or done any drugs and this had to happen to me. I had a 90% blockage with a blood clot. They got it and had to put a stint in it. I am hoping to get out tomorrow and go back to the tournament to see a few friends.My wife had to drive 7 hrs to come and be with me. Gotta love her for that. I feel better but they tell me I have to go on all kinds of meds now. That will suck but at least I had the good lord on my side looking out for me. Anyway I could use a prayer please. Thanks in advance, Doug

glad you are ok, guess you need to start smoking and drinking :rofl:

This was what I was thinking but just never had any desire to do it. The Dr said he thinks most of it come from 2nd hand smoke because of all the bars and things I played pool in over the years. Not sure about that but everything else checked out just fine they say. Strange to me. I was in the middle of a match and had to quit and go to the HP. O well I hope it all works out I need to spend some more time with my new wife :thumbsup: Thanks all

Wow glad you are still here to tell the tale and apparently you've suffered no loss of any functions as a result ?
How old are you ?

glad to hear you are pulling through, prayers sent for a continued recovery!

Wow glad you are still here to tell the tale and apparently you've suffered no loss of any functions as a result ?
How old are you ?

Thanks again all. I am 52 and thought I was in pretty good shape. But for the past few months I have not been able to do much. My back has really been hurting and I have had no energy at all. Not sure but maybe this has been building up. Maybe to much stress from my back had a lot to do with it. So far everything feels better but I still have to see what the Dr has to say in the AM. I just want to get out of here. I am 7 hrs away from home and was suppose to be here at this pool tournament to help a friend who is a real bad diabetic. He has had to do the booth by him self for the past 3 days and it is very hard on him. I sure hope and pray I get out tomorrow. I cant lift anything but at least I will be able to give him a break. Time to go to bed. Thanks again to all for the prayers, Doug

I'm glad to hear you're gonna be okay! Prayers sent to heal up quick.

Hmm, I've heard back pain can be a symptom. How did it feel when it happened?
And I'm glad you're okay of course!:beerchug:

Back