Heart Attack

Keto GIF by KetoConnect

i found cycling really good for cardio - my sleeping bpm is now 40 to 45 , my usual resting pulse is low 50 bpm and can still raise my heart rate to 170 bpm on occasions
Did that my entire life, from Juvenile to Junior, to Senior, to Pro, back to Amateur, Veteran, and now Masters.

We don’t seem to live longer though, it is just our quality of life which seems much better. No medication and if I tell folks my age, at first they think I am joking and don’t believe me.

Did that my entire life, from Juvenile to Junior, to Senior, to Pro, back to Amateur, Veteran, and now Masters.

We don’t seem to live longer though, it is just our quality of life which seems much better. No medication and if I tell folks my age, at first they think I am joking and don’t believe me.
if being fit for life means one may only live to say 85 years of age, but hopefully that age is reached with good health, one night just die peacefully

versus living to say 84 years but the last 14 is lived with pain and ill health with final years is life in a care home years with Altzheimers

i will take the top or health route :)

View attachment 1675546

not sure about that , there are 2 fuels our body can use Glucose from carbs and fats from keto

humans have been feast and famine for millenniums

if being fit for life means one may only live to say 85 years of age, but hopefully that age is reached with good health, one night just die peacefully

versus living to say 84 years but the last 14 is lived with pain and ill health with final years is life in a care home years with Altzheimers

i will take the top or health route :)
Hi. I just turned 74 I still work I delever meal so I go up and down 2,3,4 floors as you may know I still ride and I an building a bike to do LSR racing trying to 280 to ???????

Thanks everyone. It’s still uphill. Still in icu. Can’t seem to get my oxygen good or to a tolerable pain level. I’ve been walking, still have not eaten but that’s ok. I’ll try to update more. Love yall
Dude. 6 hours under anesthesia! You don't bounce right back from that even if you were half your age.

If I remember what they taught us. A general rule of thumb. Every hour under anesthesia, is a week to get back to normal. So don't be too hard on yourself. I'm glad to hear you're walking! 6 hours ain't a walk in the park you just went through.

Thanks everyone. It’s still uphill. Still in icu. Can’t seem to get my oxygen good or to a tolerable pain level. I’ve been walking, still have not eaten but that’s ok. I’ll try to update more. Love yall
Hi. It looks like you are doing good. It does take a long time to get back. It took me 2 years with the first 1 1/2 yrs in a wheelchair. Just keep look up to a ride on you HD.

Back