Flashing the 08 / ECU Editing software for GEN II Busas

question... im getting ready to have my bike tuned using ecu edit... im going to have my tuner set up the 2 step while doing the edit but dont know what rpm i should put since i havent had this bike to the track yet. what would a good rpm be to set it at... 2011 hayabusa, slammed, strapped, bmc race filter, 02 sim, pair valve mod and brocks full alien head exhaust are the mods

question... im getting ready to have my bike tuned using ecu edit... im going to have my tuner set up the 2 step while doing the edit but dont know what rpm i should put since i havent had this bike to the track yet. what would a good rpm be to set it at... 2011 hayabusa, slammed, strapped, bmc race filter, 02 sim, pair valve mod and brocks full alien head exhaust are the mods

Personally, I woudn't setup the 2 step unless you have the ability to make adjustments. So, if your tuner local or you have your own flasher,great.

If you set it up and don't like it, and have no way to make adjustments; not good.

if you want to change or add any thing that can be controlled through the ecu, nos,air shifter, re mapping for pipes and air filter , etc. etc.

help me please!!!

I enabled nitrous control module with ecueditor, but the output of the pair connector does not work???

I have not included in the advanced settings dsm button (fixed to A),

I excluded the pair valve, and have enabled dragtools without enabling shift light.

is this correct? because it does not work?

Help me please.. thanks

has anyone done a 2011 gsxr 1000 yet?

They are done the same way as the gen2, and with the gen2 flasher. Gsxr's are in the drop down menu box below the Busa and B-King.
Buy the ecu editor, you won't regeret it. Just removing the restrictions on the Busa is a dramatic difference.
You can do both bikes for the cost of one flasher...what are you waiting for:poke:

They are done the same way as the gen2, and with the gen2 flasher. Gsxr's are in the drop down menu box below the Busa and B-King.
Buy the ecu editor, you won't regeret it. Just removing the restrictions on the Busa is a dramatic difference.
You can do both bikes for the cost of one flasher...what are you waiting for:poke:
ohh i got one last year for the busa and i just flashed it with the gen 2 map it generates and just removed top speed restrictor and i could beleave how much more my busa is now..the ecu editor is a must have for me...now im lookin to do my 1000..:laugh:

are the plugs the same on the 1000 and the busa? just dont want to mess up.. thanks sixpack

are the plugs the same on the 1000 and the busa? just dont want to mess up.. thanks sixpack

Just saw your post.
The black Yosh plug that the ecu ediotr plugs into on the bike is the same on the Busa and the gsxr's.
The jumper harness pin locations are the 2 empty unused ports on the bike's ecu and yosh plug. The instructions show which wire goes in each location.
It's very simple.:beerchug:

Just saw your post.
The black Yosh plug that the ecu ediotr plugs into on the bike is the same on the Busa and the gsxr's.
The jumper harness pin locations are the 2 empty unused ports on the bike's ecu and yosh plug. The instructions show which wire goes in each location.
It's very simple.:beerchug:
i thought so but just wanted to be sure...first 1k to be flashed...thanks sixpack

hi guys, i noticed the link on the first page goes to another forum, i didn't want to go through and read all 56 pages. Does anyone know if there is an updated link or updated way to do this? I am very interested in doing this to my 2011 will that work?

hi guys, i noticed the link on the first page goes to another forum, i didn't want to go through and read all 56 pages. Does anyone know if there is an updated link or updated way to do this? I am very interested in doing this to my 2011 will that work?

ohhh yea...

Back