Flashing the 08 / ECU Editing software for GEN II Busas

hi.
I have a busa gen2 2008.
the ecu on my bike has previously been flashed by send in service.
the current fuel map in my ecu is good but now I want to use nitrous oxide...
can I reflash the current map with out erase the current map???if I can not,can I save it???
I just bought an woolich flashing device...
please help me...
thanks

Question:

If I already have a custom map on a PCV, and then I flash the bike to take off (reduce) the timing retard -- will I need to have it remapped due to the new timing ?

hi can anyone tell me where to get this ecu editor from and any cables.
Picking up a white k9 this week and wanted to remove tre and change rev limiter settings

hello I have seen or read some where that I can use a translogic quick shifter unit with a 220 ohm resistor is this true as I would like to remove all my extra multi block from my coil sticks thanks

So where do I get the instructions to install the log box on a 2013 busa? It's a different harness as described, but I can't seem to find the instruction set specific to the 2013+ model. Woolich has a different pin layout for the 2013, but does that mean I run those color of wires directly to the ECU?

http://www.woolichracing.com/Documents/Bike_Harness_Installation_Suzuki_Type_4a.png

Any suggestions for those that have done this on the newest model Gen II?

Right now I have my gen 2 flasher in stock, some woolich flahers on the way probably next week, but no official word on the log boxes yet, sorry

Woolich has a different pin layout for the 2013, but does that mean I run those color of wires directly to the ECU?

Any suggestions for those that have done this on the newest model Gen II?

I've just fitted the 2013+ Busa Harness, I was the first one that found out the old harness type 4 didn't work, i have the Yellow Busa and it was the first one that Justin (woolich) was aware wouldn't work on his old harness. Suzuki just omitted flash wires directly from the ecu plug to the yosh plug, so Yes all 4 Pins on harness Type 4a need to go directly to the ecu plug. The hard part is making sure the pins lock in properly and to know the pins only go in one way, i used a magnifying glass to see what i was doing (i may need glasses::9 lol)
I ran the harness wiring on the r/h side of the bike and Log Box mounted in the boot where i get at it easy to plug in the Lap Top, or plug in the Log Box when i want it to start Logging

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2691.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

I've just fitted the 2013+ Busa Harness, I was the first one that found out the old harness type 4 didn't work, i have the Yellow Busa and it was the first one that Justin (woolich) was aware wouldn't work on his old harness. Suzuki just omitted flash wires directly from the ecu plug to the yosh plug, so Yes all 4 Pins on harness Type 4a need to go directly to the ecu plug. The hard part is making sure the pins lock in properly and to know the pins only go in one way, i used a magnifying glass to see what i was doing (i may need glasses::9 lol)
I ran the harness wiring on the r/h side of the bike and Log Box mounted in the boot where i get at it easy to plug in the Lap Top, or plug in the Log Box when i want it to start Logging

So this is good info. Your install locations are similar to mine. I've got the Type 6 harness of which I thought would work, but have had struggles getting proper communication with the log box and ECU. I'll go back and trace my wires to make sure that the colors listed in the 4a diagram are making it to the ECU from the log box.

As an update, I finally got this working. Ran wires directly from Yosh plug to the ECU pins. Not sure how it's supposed to work without running wires to the ECU. The pins on the ECU listed on Woolich's site for the 13+ (Harness 4a) are plugged off from the factory, just like Pins 25 and 28 in the previous years. Pins 7 and 30 need to be run to the Yosh plug and I'm finally in business. My buddies '08 did have wires coming off the ECU to the Yosh plug, so I've essentially duplicated his bikes wiring and bingo! About damn time...

Ok can someone give me a list of all that is needed to do this right the first time . I have a yellow 2013, and want to stay away from the PC5's and other do dads !

Back