Fl helmet law under review

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the fanny pack is another story....... am gona put some post up on that over the weekend.......... here,s wot we were driving at the time......... i think you,l get a better laugh outa this man...........

dave_val_hols_on_ship_002.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't want to change the subject or anything , but I was just wondering . Does Busa-Man_24-7 ever sleep ??

Nothing personal but i think anyone who gets on a bike without a helmet is pretty dumb.It wont be a lot of fun if you crash and spill your brain out.Sure if you arent wearing a jacket and leather you will get badly messed up and get scars all over but you most probably will live.Without a helmet they say your chances of survival go down by approximately 5 times.I never understand the harley dudes who wear the jackets and the gloves but dont bother with the helmet.

Two years ago, an older relative-in-law of mine was riding his HD full dress tourer down a gravel road at slower-than-walking pace. Hit a pothole, bike fell over, tossed him head-first into a rock, killing him. Cops took one look and said "If he had been wearing a helmet, he would have gotten away with a headache."

I always ride with a helmet, not because it's a law, but because I've gone down and seen what it did to the helmet.

I also believe in choice. You should have the freedom to ride without a helmet if you want.

So, how can we resolve this?
My dad had a theory: If you want to ride without a helmet, you must sign the organ donor card. The profit made from your brain-dead body's organs can pay for the rest of the motorcyclists that don't have insurance or a helmet on.

I live in Florida, if "ADULTS" want to make the choice not to wear a helm so be it. if they fall over going 5mph hit there head and die so be it. that's not my choice to make. Do i wear mine? yes. have i gone to the beach, strapped it to the side of the bike and rode w/o it to check out the babes? yes. if i dump my bike going 5mph and crush my skull Ohh well it was my Dumba$$ idea to take it off.

Back