First ride today.....

Nice bike! Just don't get too cocky on it, even if you do have 4 months riding experience on a R6.
rock.gif

Nice bike! Just don't get too cocky on it, even if you do have 4 months riding experience on a R6.
rock.gif
LOL, I am obviously an expert motorcyclist with a whopping 4 months riding experience on a 600cc monster, hehe. I'm not cocky, all I'm saying is that the bike is tame if you take it easy. I have a lot of respect for this machine and I know my limits.

Congrads on a sweet bike. Glad your other thing is settled. Things have a way of working out sometimes, 'cause you got a better bike, and you get to strut. It's my favorite LE, lucky dog. Maybe see you @ the fall bash.

Here's a link to a pic.   Its a 2002 Limited Edition black that I bought from a member on this board in the Classifieds forum.   Someone told me it looks like the Batmobile earlier, lol, I guess I know who I'm going to be for halloween now.
You got the one I backed out on.... Lucky Sucka!

Enjoy!

P.

Hey If you do not like the braking that much, switch over to some stainless steel lines, and EBC HH Brake pads all around, and for a little more you should also switch to DOT 5 silicon brake fluid, your brakes will feel 100% better

Oh yeah Congrats! and welcome to the Money Pit
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|KanjiBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153337708 -->

Hey If you do not like the braking that much, switch over to some stainless steel lines, and EBC HH Brake pads all around, and for a little more you should also switch to DOT 5 silicon brake fluid, your brakes will feel 100% better

Oh yeah Congrats! and welcome to the Money Pit
biggrin.gif
hmmm....how much will all of that run me? I don't mind the braking as-is, its just different from my R6. If the improved braking system won't cost too much though I'd be willing to do it.

With mine I went ahead and got lines all around including clutch, the lines themselves ran me about 110, two bottles of silicon dot5 fluid is about 10 bucks, and EBC HH pads all around about 80.

So about 200 give or take a few dollars depending on prices near you.

After I put mine on..WOW, Felt amazing, and the back brakes felt more like they needed to.

Oh yeah once you take the old lines off, you will relize how crappy they actually are. like something you would get from the dollar store

<!--EDIT|KanjiBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153340661 -->

Back