Techinical Manual

Youkai

Registered
Well, I just found this site and I am a new owner. Sorry if my post is long. Picking up my 05 Blue Hayabusa today. Just some background, 21 years old, 3+ years riding Dirt Bikes, 1+ years riding 04 R6.

Like the R6 site, I was wondering if there was a on-line manual for torque specs on all the nuts and bolts as well as blub specs for headlight and turn signals.

Gonna remove all the reflectors and place some white bulbs up front to clean up the bike. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I have been reading some of the topics around here and I feel you guys are very nice and knowledgable riders, not like the squids other forums depict you as. I get a very humble feeling from all of you and I hope to join the ranks of you all.

Also, I haven't found it mentioned much but I am new so everyone ride safe and always wear your gear.

Youkai -
Somewhere on the board there is a link to the manual in PDF format. I can't remember where but it has been up a few times. Welcome to the board....and post some PICS! (Oh and wear your gear
thumbs-up.gif
)

Post some pics!

(It's the rule, y'know!)
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

Back