Finnally got caught

schmud0811

Registered
got caught last night had the privilage of spending the night in jail........listen to this its an expensive one..........170mph in a 50mph ,failing to yield.........i ran and a dui......all in once my very first ticket.......ugh.....and scratched the busa up bad on the left side.......no broken plastic though.........it doesnt get any better huh.........?
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

wow.gif
wow.gif
you are my hero!
just kidding man at least you seem to be alright. just one question. how the heck did the cop catch you?

wow.gif

learn from your mistakes!!!! sounds like this one is going to be costly on all accounts. you're lucky you are here to tell us about it...
confused.gif

Driving under the influence?!?

Dude, not to be rude, but...

You are an idiot.

Sorry man, but someone has to say it.

I may be overly-conservative, but I match the USMC Aviator's law:  "24 hrs from bottle to throttle".  No exceptions.

But look on the bright side:  This is only going to cost you some money and some points on the record.  It could be... you face-to-face with The Man, taking full accountability of your whole life as it's played out for everyone to see. (That's how I envision Judgement Day)
nervous.gif

DevilDog!!!
 First off let me say that I am glad that you are OK.  We lose to many Marines for stupid stuff like this.  I honestly am glad that you are not one of the ones that we have lost.  What the hell were you thinking!!!  Ok I will let your real Gunny say all that too you.  Take your lumps and learn from them Warrior.  We have a tough fight coming up and I know you know that.  Keep your head focus on that if it gets to rough.  Drop me an email at work if you have any questions or need some advice.  

hollowayma@pendleton.usmc.mil

The saddest statistic that I have ever heard was during "Desert Storm" it was safer to be a Marine in Combat than back in the states.  Because we lose so many DUI/ Car Accidents.  Take care young Warrior!

Marc "Howlin Mad"

OK you heard enough about the DUI so I am not going to harp on the subject but you can almost never outrun the police there arent enough Busas around and if you live in a small town trust me they know who you are . I am sorry to hear about your bad luck but glad you are OK I would cry if I scratched my Busa Just imagine if you had stopped much less expensive anyway what the hell do I know I have had more than 50 tickets in my lifetime alot of money and almost a year without my license for my fifth operating after suspension 14 days in the county jail never drove without a license again . Now I have a clean record until this year already got nailed on the Busa
sad.gif
Oh well I can afford one or 2 ..... or well they sell Radar Jammers

tell you the truth man im screwed .....to the max man it fuckin sux both ways in civilian court and in the military..........my time was up ..........they had cops looking for me and my friend because we have evaided them before i guess my time ran up.......good time it sux.........im keepin my busa if it kills me thats my only family.......poop .......no ones takin my bike i will ride again.......i am i street fighter forever.....the gloom will go but i will ride again.......nothing better than 120 mph wheelies....well good luck to you all and dont get caught like me.......i lost my career and my licence........so life is glum but will get better.........man thwe sand out here is why i wrecked and they alcohol didnt help a bit..........i hope someone out here can learn from my mistake and learn...well i gotta go and take care and keep the shiiny side up because i didnt .....
sad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

Glad that you are OK. Driving a Busa D.U.I Man!! what can I say, you said it all.

confused.gif
Wow I felt bad after just 1 meesely little $127 ticket. YOU WIN ... sorta, Ouch baby very ouch! Sorry for ya pal. What state do you live? ( its not it your profile ) I have ridden after 1 or 2 beers but it is too risky to be mistaken for drunk so I usually dont.
Running from the law does cross your mind when you see those lights but I doubt if I ever would. As some one told me recently after getting tagged " If your gonna play u gotta pay "

Glad your alive - hang in dude. Aloha
thumbs-up.gif

Guys I hate to sound like the gloom and doom captain, but the police are the least of his worries. Man I feel for ya, I give you the same credit as Howlin_Mad with regards to serving the country. I have seen how the military works in cases like this. I hope the best for ya and I hope everything works out. Remember this, keep your head high learn from your mistakes and teach someone else from your experiences. Let us know if we can do anything to help.

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

confused.gif

confused.gif

confused.gif

OK...I'm sorry here guys....BUT....NO ONE SHOULD DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel sorry???? NO!!!!! There is no excuse whatsoever! If some drunk idiot hits my kids and lives to talk about it...they wont live long when I'm done with them! Been there done that! What are you thinking??? "sorry to hear it?"..come on guys....get lit when the bike is in the garage for christs sakes!! Your #### lucky you didn't kill some one. And no...I'm not some better than thou person. Get as drunk as you want, bot not on the road when some innocent person can get hurt!!! Never ever condone such behavior please.

Matt

Matt,
 First off you should reread Captains post.  NO ONE IS SAYING THAT IT IS OK.  NO ONE!!!  What we are saying is that with such a stupid mistake we are glad that he and no one else was hurt.  Capt is right.  This young Marine will not be a Marine for much longer.  Would your company fire you for a DUI?  We don't make a lot of money and we don't serve for that.  One mistake big or little and you can't be a part of it anymore.  He will get his in the civilian court and when they are done with him he has to deal with his command.  Since I know his rank.  He will more than likely be denied re- enlistment.  So Matt I know the road he is on.  I am just glad that my fellow Marine is ok and that no one that we defend got hurt.  He is and will always be my brother good bad or indifferent.  He is a Marine.  Not to mention a member of my Regiment.  

Gunnery Sergeant Marc A. Holloway
Bravo Battery 1st Battalion, 11th Marines.
1st Marine Division

Sledhead I was a cop for almost 8 years, I assure you that if anyone was going to complain about drunks it would be me. I do not condone the actions but the mistakes have been made. Now is the time to think about what good could come from this. If the seriousness of the situation can be articulated to anyone, maybe a young kid that is reading the post or some one else that hasn't stopped to think about the consequences of drinking and riding a bike. Just because schmud0811 made a serious mistake that doesnt mean he's a member of the Taliban. Good people make mistakes all the time, the big question is who learns from them...... I find it saddening that a US Marine who has served well has just placed limitations on what limited career he has left as a soldier. The municiple courts have nothing on a man that volunteered to join the Corp to serve his country. The worst punishment for this man will come at the hands of the military. I live in a glass house so I am very cautious when throwing stones..

captain

I 'm glad you are OK .I'm not going to say much because you already know.At least we are not blowing TAPS!

Amen to that JetSet...Have had 3 Marines killed on this base alone this year.  3 too many...

Marc "Howlin Mad"  :30::

I dont think I said captain condoned it Howlin'. I'm glad no one was hurt either. But as you said if a younger kid was reading the posts, Its important to understand that what happend was controlable by the doing the drinking. And as I said, I'm not self-ritious. I'd be happy to tip a few back with ya....but ####....don't get on the bike afterwards!
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back