Finally!

Lets see: got the Zero Grav smoke double-bubble, HID kit, undertail w/LED's, possibly Micron slip-ons.... not really gonna do much performance wise. If I need to go faster, theres gotta be something wrong.

congrats dude, that's a good lookin bike.
beerchug.gif

OMFG.
Is it alright to shed a tear of joy as the guy is unloading the bike? Well, thats what happened this morning. Its been years since I owned my own. I can tell you its a beautiful piece of machinery. Eric, Thank you, this motorcycle is super clean. I mean meticulous. Looks as good today as when it left the showroom floor. Can hardly put into words the feeling that came over me as I heard the air-brakes of the truck in front of my house! Whew.
Here we go.
I'll post some pix after I resize them to fit the website.
Not that you don't know what it looks like. But, hey, its mine now!!

**#### eating grin!!!
biggrin.gif

I just came back from a quick 20 minute stint. Its chilly, but, nice outside here.
I don't want to get too far from home. The bike isn't registered yet. Don't want the thing impounded on day one now do we?? LOL!

You guys sure as #### told me about the power many times over. But wow. I'm speechless. Someone said "Just wait until you hit around 7,500 rpms and the front wants to pull up on you." well, man you were dead on. I'm a big guy. Just under 3-bills. That mother was crazy. I'm gonna love it.
Just got word that my brother is moving to Austin from California too. The Biele brothers ride again..... LOL! Wonder how long it will take us to meet halfway with a GSXR 750 and a Busa from Houston / Austin??? Hrmmmmm......

Hehehe!

Thanks for all your support guys. Thanks for letting me in when I didn't even have a bike at the time. I knew from the day my first post was up that I was going the Busa route. Just too damn comfy for my old ass / back... Yeah I would have found one w/out you guys. But the time I've spent posting and getting to know you guys has been fun. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys when I get the chance.

Sincerity overfloweth,
Ted B. - p.s. Eric K (EAKbusa) - if you were here I would kiss you!! (too bad for you, i'm pretty ugly!)

A huge congrats, Ted. I guess we can call you Orange Crush from now on. I look forward to meeting you too...maybe at Deal's Gap....mayber we can ride part way together? Have fun and keep it in mind!

Paul

Lets see: got the Zero Grav smoke double-bubble, HID kit, undertail w/LED's, possibly Micron slip-ons.... not really gonna do much performance wise. If I need to go faster, theres gotta be something wrong.
I also forgot to mention that the PAIR is already been removed so you can go with any pipe setup wyou want and don't have to remove it yourself. No worries!

I just came back from a quick 20 minute stint. Its chilly, but, nice outside here.
I don't want to get too far from home. The bike isn't registered yet. Don't want the thing impounded on day one now do we?? LOL!

You guys sure as #### told me about the power many times over. But wow. I'm speechless. Someone said "Just wait until you hit around 7,500 rpms and the front wants to pull up on you." well, man you were dead on. I'm a big guy. Just under 3-bills. That mother was crazy. I'm gonna love it.
Just got word that my brother is moving to Austin from California too. The Biele brothers ride again..... LOL! Wonder how long it will take us to meet halfway with a GSXR 750 and a Busa from Houston / Austin??? Hrmmmmm......

Hehehe!

Thanks for all your support guys. Thanks for letting me in when I didn't even have a bike at the time. I knew from the day my first post was up that I was going the Busa route. Just too damn comfy for my old ass / back... Yeah I would have found one w/out you guys. But the time I've spent posting and getting to know you guys has been fun. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys when I get the chance.

Sincerity overfloweth,
Ted B.    -     p.s. Eric K (EAKbusa) - if you were here I would kiss you!! (too bad for you, i'm pretty ugly!)
I am glad that you are so happy with the bike. I take great pride in the care I give my vehicles and it was a pleasure to sell it to someone who appreciates it instead of just some punk with some cash. I am also glad that it arrived as it left. Even the driver said "wow, is that thing brand new?". He could not belive it was the correct bike as it was an '03.

Well anyhow be careful and let me know if you have any questions. Can't wait to see the pics. Seems weird to see the old girl so far from my basement. Sniff sniff... I need a tissue... lol

But really, have fun and nice doing business with you, even if it took a while.

Will post some pics of me & the bike when the wife gets home. She is travelling this week.:p

Ted, that is rockin' can't wait to see more pics. Burnt Copper Metallic is the best lookin color by far..[notice I didn't say fastist, cause theres always something faster.] Let the mods begin..And ride safe..DR.

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107800195 -->

busa_051.jpg

Got the badboy registered today. Oh yeah!! Game on!

Back