Going to the track

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Well, our local track is open tomorrow for test-n-tune, and I finally have my bike together with "Cloud 9 Motorsports' support!!
Can't hardly wait!!!

I will post up the numbers tomorrow evening ( I gotta go to work after the track).

lurk.gif
beerchug.gif

Well, my numbers actually sucked!! I am havingto basically re-learn my bike since I changed so much stuff in the off season. I tried to launch at 7000, but the bike didn't like that and wanted to bog a little, so I went up a little and the dang thing spun like crazy. So, I backed down to about 6500 and it hooked pretty good.
My 60 footers were like 1.53 which I think will get better once I get more seat time. I really couldn't tell any difference when I hit the happy juice, but I am only using a 20 shot.

Anyway, I ended up running a 6:27 at 116mph with a 60 foot time of 1.52. That was my best time for the day. I hope to break the 6:0's here soon.

I think my radiator has a pin hole in it because I could smell anitfreeze, and I could see a few green spots on the fins, but never could tell where it was actually comming from. So, I guess I will be tearing the plastics off again to check a little deeper into that! If I need a new radiator, does anyone have an extra for cheap??

Also, I would like to once again thank Cloud 9 Motorsports!! Daniel, thanks man!!
thumb_up.gif

Back