YESSSS! Finally, the track bike is ready!

Busa_05

Busa Legend
Donating Member
Registered
After weeks and weeks of nothing but frustration, the F4 is ready for the track. I'm heading out to Blackhawk Raceway tomorrow for a couple of days at the track.

Wish me luck. The last time I stood by her with leathers and all...she wouldn't start and I had to strip down and get back to work. I was so pissed.
smile.gif

But I think the problem is solved. My fuel relays are going...they are bypassed for now, but I'll have to replace them soon.

Couple of pics for ya'll (I apologize for the spots...I didn't realize the lens was kiddie finger coated until I opened 'em up on the 'puter.)

See you next week.
smile.gif

Jason

000_0271.JPG

smile.gif

Too cool Jason
cool.gif
The bike is looking sweeeet!

Have fun at BHF. I was there today, but it didn't end well. Not sure if you saw the post or not.

Are you taking a class with LCR, or doing the LP Sportrider day? Rick and Mark are good guys, and have a wealth of knowledge to share if you pick their brain a bit. Tell Rick/Mark that Jim Foreman said hello.

BTW: If it's raining on ya....BE DAM CAREFULL...PLEASE...Trust me on this
wink.gif

Too cool Jason
cool.gif
 The bike is looking sweeeet!

Have fun at BHF.  I was there today, but it didn't end well.  Not sure if you saw the post or not.

Are you taking a class with LCR, or doing the LP Sportrider day?  Rick and Mark are good guys, and have a wealth of knowledge to share if you pick their brain a bit.  Tell Rick/Mark that Jim Foreman said hello.

BTW:  If it's raining on ya....BE DAM CAREFULL...PLEASE...Trust me on this
wink.gif
Yeah, I saw your post. I'm guessing your body is toast right now, hey? Been worked over with a ballpeen hammer.
sad.gif

I'm doing the LP sport rider day. The school I reserved a spot for is at Gingerman unfortunately. It's gonna be a long frickin' drive. It's on October 8 with LCR. I think that was the last school of this season, so I was cutting it kind of close to get that school in like I had planned.

Thanks for the props on the bike. I guess it's not such a piece of dung afterall.
cool.gif

cool.gif

Jason! Mah Brotha! Be safe bro.... But man am I jealous. I obviously need to ride a book so I can support my forming track habit! Get out there and ride baby, ride!

Jason! Mah Brotha!  Be safe bro.... But man am I jealous.  I obviously need to ride a book so I can support my forming track habit!  Get out there and ride baby, ride!
laugh.gif

I'm still trying to get a publisher for the damn thing. I have a 300 hundred page manuscript sitting in my desk with no home to go to. My contract fell through with Treeside Press...real nice.

So the deniro for the track bike has taken away from our funds for stuff like food, and my kids' school clothes...
laugh.gif

You'll get a track bike sooner or later, Shawn. You can't resist the pull forever. It's only a matter of time.
laugh.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back