Tobin Seats

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
Today I decided to call Tobin, tomorrow I will ship him my seats.After seeing BT,NE,Busa Brother & last but not least LoBusa seats I could not wait any more. He is going to send me a color chart for me to compare my blue color to get the logos done.Will post pics when they arrive.

Cool, I wrote him a week ago about a Rising Sun Idea I had form my 40th. He must be very busy because I have not heard back. Now I understand.

Paul

I have heard this ia like a part-time job looks like he works during the day at another job. I called him after 5:00pm 1-717-792-3708

Tou will get what you need. Partence boys patience. I know it is hard.
biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see what you get arey. You'll love the Tobin seats! Mine rides much better than the stock saddle.
super.gif

Can't wait to see what you get arey. You'll love the Tobin seats! Mine rides much better than the stock saddle.
super.gif
He ask me what I wanted,Shiny or satin look I told him (You did some seats for Bullettrain he said yea those are one of the nices ones that he had made) he told me yours were satin look.I ask him which are nicer he said satin looks better but he is going to send me a piece of the shiny & satin part along with a color chart.Cant wait to see it on my bike.
smile.gif

ok, I've got a corbin seat....havent ridden with it yet
rock.gif
but I've had it a while....its kinda wide and pretty hard to sit on....folks tell me its great once you break it in.....not sure on that yet.

These Tobin seats look very very nice. How do I go about getting info for one and can someone give me an idea on pricing? Whats the comfort like? stock vs. gel vs. corbin vs. tobin I like to ride longer distances, usually 30miles min so that would be my main concern....but the tobins look way way cooler too
cool.gif

sweet....that's one of the things I'm looking into doing for mine.
I had to decide on  seats,chrome strator cover or slipons.
Going with the seats first.
smile.gif
dood, I would jump on the slip-ons.....I wanna give my baby a voice. Nice and low rumble with a nasty growl at top end..
Damn I been wanting the micron slipons but it's about $800 with shipping that's what's been holding me back.
sad.gif

Don't know the difference but here's Tobins info

Anyone needing a seat modified give me a call or email. Thanks Tobin
Tobin O'Connor
122 South Main Street
York New Salem, PA 17371
1-717-792-3708
I accept PayPal and Money Orders Only.
Seat with exchange are $111.00 this includes shipping.
If you would like to buy a seat without exchange Total is $186.00 this includes shipping in the USA. Call for availability
If paying thru PayPal please add $3.00 for fees Total $114.00 with exchange or $192.00 without exchange.
IF having both front and back seats done with your exchange. Price is $199 this includes shipping. Add $6.00 for PayPal.
Without exchange price is $295.00. Call for availability. Add $9.00 for PayPal fees.
Add $25.00 for logos and $15.00 for lettering
Zippered Hump pad add $55.00
Add $20.00 for Two Tone seats
If you have any further questions feel free to call. Thanks Tobin
All shipping charges are for the Continental United States.
Call or email for shipping prices for outside the USA.
P.S. I have two type's of black material one is glossy and one is dull. Please state, which one you would like on the money order, or in the PayPal commit box.

Talked to him yesterday. Price with 2 kanji logos, and Busa1300nut stitched across the top, $155.00 with exchange, and best of all, 2 day turn around.
smile.gif

Back