Finally!

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
The Busa arrives tomorrow!
I can hardly contain myself.
Got the call a few minutes ago and am just ecstatic!
YEAH!!!
Will post pix of my $hit eating grin tomorrow!

Thats good news ted... congrats.
We will be waiting for those pics...
biggrin.gif

Have you picked out the first route you will take her on? Where in the garage you will store her?
biggrin.gif
Make sure you charge the batteries for the camera up tonight! Congrats!

That's awesome, Ted. Rest those smiling muscles....they'll get a real workout the next few days. I'm still smiling even though there's snow on the ground here.

Thanks guys.
I've been smiling so much it hurts.
I'm now off to the Auto Show.
Will take a few pics for you all.
My wife and I are thinking of buying the Magnum RT. Though I am tempted to wait until May to get the Charger RT?? We'll see. I'll get some photos for you.

Congrats.  What color are you getting?
Hey Rich! Whats up man? Still doing Norcal1320?
I bought EAKbusa's 2003 40th AE. Its in showroom condition:

Stock/original - never down, no damage, no repairs. Adult owned and maintained. 3500 miles, showroom condition, shines like new, garage kept (temp controlled). Runs and looks brand new.

Congrats man. I'm sure I'll be smiling as much as you will be when the snow is all finally melted here in IL.

Congrats.  What color are you getting?
Hey Rich! Whats up man? Still doing Norcal1320?
I bought EAKbusa's 2003 40th AE. Its in showroom condition:

Stock/original - never down, no damage, no repairs. Adult owned and maintained. 3500 miles, showroom condition, shines like new, garage kept (temp controlled). Runs and looks brand new.
Very nice bike! I Have almost 9k on my 2004! Ride that thing! Congrats!

Congrats, just remember to take the time to put some real clothes on under your gear, might be a bit chilly out

jump9.gif
Feelz good, huh ?
now let the modz begin and congrats, Playa !
biggrin.gif

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

Back