Finally got to ride yesterday

g17

Donating Member
Registered
After riding yesterday, I put the busa in the garage as always, placing the kickstand down while in first......had a lot of what looked like salt spray underneath so got it out today to clean her up....well, was going to ride it down the street afterwards and noticed I had (hell, maybe the cat did it) left the key in on position so the battery is stone dead. Now that my rant is over, here's a few pics I shot while out riding hwy 52 yesterday. Unfortunately, there's few places to stop on the side of the hwy to shoot the really good spots.

bus12.jpg

yeah yeah yeah, don't hate me cause I like my reflectors.

these are on the side of a mountain. Tried to show a view over but couldn't get a good one.

r01.jpg

r02.jpg

r03.jpg

Looks like a great place to ride. A little wet though. Thanks for the pics.

I am truly jelous!! We have our fair share of twisties here in KS, but we lack trees!! Cows and wheat are more important. Nice Pics!!
beerchug.gif

I'm thinking about getting a camera mount and would like to video some of the roads. Problem getting more pics of the bike as here in Kentucky, there are roadways and dropoffs over the sides.......seriously, there are very few places to stop. When I get a few more days of good weather, I want to go over to Black Mountain (about 140 miles from where I live). It's some of the best twisty stuff I've seen. In fact, the photos above are the beginning of what turns into good riding. Although it was clear outside, because of all the trees, the road was still damp and had a nice coating of coal dust making it slick. I think just about every time I left out of a turn, the back wheel began to spin if I got on it. This sure beats the roads back home in Louisiana

Beautiful roads ... great lookin' bike! (You gotta remove that sticker from the tank ... very carefully, too!)

Back