UN-BEEEEEE-LEEEEEV-able!

NICE Kent, but where is this? What are the nearest cities, other than Knob (heheheheheh....). Is this near Yosemite? I rode some killers twisties for miles and miles around Yosemite... in my freakin' cage....!

Nice....

That is a great road, I have ridden it a few times.

I live east of San Francisco and some buddies and I ride the northern mountains several times a year. From Yosemite to the Oregon border, usually in the fall or spring, great weather and very, very, very beautiful colors in the mountains.
We rode up around Shasta this past spring, it was really great.
Many of the mountain passes are not hard twisties, the roads are usually clean and they are a lot of fun :D  :super:

Great pictures Kent, I think I will make a phone call tonight and talk with my riding buddies, time to plan another trip. I'm ready to go again :laugh:

BTW: Where do you boys/girls in the flatland areas ride for twisties?

you traveled alone? cheeeeezzz!!! I couldn't make such a ride all alone... I get bored with myself too quick ;)

Very nice, glad you had a great time.:D Wish I could have been there.:D

:D  I sure wish some of you's was here yesterday, I rode 420 miles on Sunday. From my house about 40 miles to Red Bluff and got on Hwy 36 to Eureka ( the coast ) 168 miles one way, had lunch and rode back. Allmost all twisties, just a few spots I got into triple digits. Passed NO CARS heading west and maybe about 6 coming back, and NOT 1 COP!

We rode parts of this hwy with the group coming down to Laguna but some of the best stuff we missed I experienced yesterday, amazing!

:bounce:
You know, you are gonna have to go back and do it again don't ya?

I mean c'mon, I like the Vid you sent last yr, but that was Hawaii, I want one of that road  :beerchug:

I will make you a deal, I will send you one of Deals Gap when we get back, we're going next week 9/18-21, we're staying @ TWO in Suches, Ga.

Looks like you had fun, and da^n that busa still looks like mine, I mean alot better then mine  :tounge:  ;)

Peace,
Ron

you traveled alone? cheeeeezzz!!! I couldn't make such a ride all alone... I get bored with myself too quick ;)
I ride faster by myself, really, not sure why... maybe cause I'm not allways lookin in the mirrors for the other riders and so forth.

Going west on a right handerI went wide once - NOT GOOD KENT! I rode super conservative for the next 50 miles or so.

After lunch coming home, I was on rails! Maybe still not like some of you guyz but the strips narrowed to about 1/4 inch now. Woohoo! I talk to myself, sing ... its fun. :rofl: :bounce: :rofl:

:bounce:[/quote]
You know, you are gonna have to go back and do it again don't ya?

I mean c'mon, I like the Vid you sent last yr, but that was Hawaii, I want one of that road  :beerchug:

I will make you a deal, I will send you one of Deals Gap when we get back, we're going next week 9/18-21, we're staying @ TWO in Suches, Ga.

Peace,
Ron[/quote]
your on Ron! :thumbsup:

NICE Kent, but where is this?  What are the nearest cities, other than Knob (heheheheheh....).  Is this near Yosemite?  I rode some killers twisties for miles and miles around Yosemite... in my freakin' cage....!

Nice....
Doc, take a look at a map of Nor-Cal flollow I-5 all the way up above Sacramento... there is a town called Red Bluff below Redding. Hwy 36 runs toward the coast up into the Coastal Mt. Range. Also check out that Pashnit.com there are a ton of cool roads up here. But so far that is the best I've seen.

Forgot to mention, I didnt see any deer but had a large Coyote or small Wolf run across the road about 50 yds in front of me. :crazy:

Jim, come on back... the golden gate is still open but ... not sure for how long - gotta ask the new Gov. Arnold :tounge:

cool !! Those pictures look my neck of the woods too except I think we have more forest fires right now :mad:

Ya man... That is one of my fav's... that and going out to the Lost Coast, that's thloop on the map that goes out thru ferndale and south of were you stopped at 101.

Try it next time out that way. It'll add about 100+ miles to the day!

I passed a big group on Harleys... and saw 2 groups of Sport bikes. The Yammi guys were cool here at the gas station, invited me along on their next ride, but why is it every Duck rider I ever met give attitude? must be allergic to Busa's... :tounge:
Ya Know, the last little dink I had talking sheeeaaattt behind my back was chillen next to his lil Duc 748. I think they just get tired of getting run over by folks on everything from CBR 600's to of course the Busa. Then you have to figure in the higher maintenance intervals and high price of parts. Top all of this off with the initial high cost of ownership and damn... I would be grumpy too... :D Sure they look pretty and sound nice but other than that...I dunno...

I figure it's the same affliction that strikes a lot of the Higher end car owners. I call it CAS Chronic Assh*le Syndrome... :eek:

They forget to appreciate being out there on two wheels and pretty soon can no longer remember to appreciate the good stuff they got...

Back