Finally got to ride today

Thats very scenic
smile.gif
Glad you enjod your ride....

Great pics TF, I also plan on doing a little sight seeing in a few months up north when I visit my daughter in Visalia. Maybe we could hook up. Are you still making that trip down to L.A., I remember you saying you might be coming down sometime in Feb.?
You need to look me up when you get here. I live 20 minutes from Visalia.

Not sure about the LA trip yet still up in the air.

But I am thinking of a way to maybe meet up with BA Busa and ride with him down to LA to hang out with him, Charles and Owen and whomever else (if he doesn't mind me tagging along lol)

Ba Busa - Are you planning on taking the 101 all the way down? if I can pawn my boys off at their friends houses (which I doubt the will mind) I can probably meet you on the 101 somewhere and ride down south together.

Not sure what your schedule is like, but if I need a place to stay my dad lives down in that area.

Let me know whatchya got going and if want someone to ride with you down to LA.

Thanks MC for the compliment.

Hey, could you do me a favor? could you maybe snap a pic of where you have your located (blot out the dod stuff of course) and either post it here, or email it to me.

Where I have it mounted is about the best place I could think of, but there are some mods I want to do that I cant because of where I have the stickers.

I would like to see where you have your, sounds like it might be better than where I have mine,.

I know you described it, but I can't visualize it that well.

A picture is worth a thousand words dontchyaknow
biggrin.gif

Semper Fi
Thrasher,
If you look at the front fender, it is an L bracket under the outside pinch bolt. If you want, I can take a better picture and send it to you.

Errrrrr.

DSC02602.JPG

I was thinkin' of riding down to LA friday afternoon and riding down there saturday and riding in your area sunday. If you want to ride down there too I could meet you sometime friday or saturday and we could ride down together and meet up with the so cal boys.  
rock.gif

Turns out I have to work on Saturday. If you want to come up this way Sunday on your way back we could hit some of the mountain roads. Plus I have kid duty starting tomorrow, wife will be gone until late Satruday.

Let me know if that sounds good to you and I will PM you my number.

Back