Clive Bundy opens mouth...and inserts foot....

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Like I said, not necessarily the guy to put 100% of your faith in. Although I get what he was trying to say, he said it totally wrong..

NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the *****,â€￾ he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?â€￾ he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.â€￾

Now begins the public slander campaign to paint him a racist I see.....

Never said he was right only just not gonna tolerate anymore Waco style assaults on folks when pompous more guilty politicians are pulling the strings.

The only thing that man is tellin me is that he has been living under a rock somewhere for the past 40 years. I feel more sorry for him because of how ignorant he is. Because when you apply the slavery issue to black folks living off the government and welfare and that blacks are makin up most of the prison population, is just plan backwards. You can't compare the two. Just an ignorant statement from an ignorant man is all.

Not only to paint him, but to also paint those "terrorists" that stood with him and all Conservatives/Republicans/Tea Party/Gun Owners/NRA. Get ready for Reid/Sharpton/Obama/Holder/MSNBC/Mainstream Media/etc...Just as Romney's "47%" comment clouded his election chances....

As insensitive as his comment was, I get the point he's trying to make. It's not color or slavery, it's everybody of ANY color living on the Govt dole, because as long as they are, they are 'slaves' to the Govt...

cmon.... entitlement is a constitutional right isn't it?:whistle: work hard! those on welfare depend on you....

that blacks are makin up most of the prison population, is just plan backwards. You can't compare the two. Just an ignorant statement from an ignorant man is all.
blacks constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population. how is that backwards? those are hard facts.

blacks constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population. how is that backwards? those are hard facts.

I think you misread his post. He said comparing slavery to that is backwards.

I think you misread his post. He said comparing slavery to that is backwards.
nope, the prison comment was separate from the other comments. he says.... "and". he is entitled to his opinion on slavery, welfare....etc. but blacks make up the majority of the prison population. especially when they only make up maybe 14% of the total US population.

I'm just gonna believe what I read, you believe what you read and everybody's happy.

Grammar wasn't the strong suit in either post..

he could have left out the cotton picking references....
agreed. that diminishes the point he's tryn to get across pertaining to gov. subsidy's and how America is sick and tired of the free handouts from ppl clearly able to work.

I see it every day. the one that makes me most sick is the disability paychecks given out cause some doctor diagnosed them as "Disabled" cause they failed some psychological exam. absolute bullchit!!!!! or they were shot by some rival drug dealer and now walk with a limp so they now get a "Disability" check. fukn joke! I see these first hand. I'm not reading some internet article....:whistle:

One thing for sure we need people speaking their minds, & getting our future sorted out...what we are doing is not working.

Looks like clive re-phrased, without the cotton picking references:

“That’s exactly what I said. I said I’m wondering if they’re better off under government subsidy, and their young women are having the abortions and their young men are in jail, and their older women and their children are standing, sitting out on the cement porch without nothing to do, you know, I’m wondering: Are they happier now under this government subsidy system than they were when they were slaves, and they was able to have their family structure together, and the chickens and garden, and the people had something to do? And so, in my mind I’m wondering, are they better off being slaves, in that sense, or better off being slaves to the United States government, in the sense of the subsidies. I’m wondering. That’s what. And the statement was right. I am wondering.”

Umm there is no painting this man, He is a racist. The man is in the news because he is a jackass and he was being interviewed and this was recorded on one. Call it what ever But its not like anyone went out of there way to trick this man or uncover some horrible things about him. No liberal scam or plot here just a backwards old man.

Lets see here..... Reid trying to give Bundy's land to the communist Chinese government......YES SHEEPLE THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE....... he had the balls to stand up to the crooks for over 20 years..which they had no right......there is a 10th whether anyone likes it or not including the feds....so the ignorant clueless part of America is gonna take this... and right him off.........while the man is standing and fighting for what's his.. and what's right ....... which no one else had the balls to do..... but listen to all the internet warriors fighting against him in any way you can twist and find.............He stands in front of guns being pointed at him and shows no fear ..and so many down him at a keyboard ? Easy to see "who" earned ones self freedom, and the keyboards isn't it.

And...whaddya know...CNN 'edited' and 'paraphrased' what he said nearly as bad as when CBS edited the 911 call on the Travon Martin case....I'd sue the crap out of them for character assasination...FULL VIDEO of the comments that sparked the controversy below - make up your own mind how 'racist' he sounds...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like now he has lost a lot of the backing and support he had a few days ago

Well persoonally as a black person who has worked very hard for what i have I am tired of supporting all the white people on welfare. And I get tired of all the white people getting away with crime because the police are busy putting a black guy in jail for buying crack instead of cocane. The guy is a racist, plain and simple. Not all white people are racist, but this guy is. The other fact is the more anti-government you are the more racist you tend to be too (thats factual too, look at FBI profiles). What this guy said was probably cleaned up in his mind for the press. Do you really think he calls black people Negros? Just saying.........

Well persoonally as a black person who has worked very hard for what i have I am tired of supporting all the white people on welfare. And I get tired of all the white people getting away with crime because the police are busy putting a black guy in jail for buying crack instead of cocane. The guy is a racist, plain and simple. Not all white people are racist, but this guy is. The other fact is the more anti-government you are the more racist you tend to be too (thats factual too, look at FBI profiles). What this guy said was probably cleaned up in his mind for the press. Do you really think he calls black people Negros? Just saying.........

His personal body guard is a black man.If he was racist as everyone says do you think he would trust this man to protect him with a gun? No way in hell.

Back