Clive Bundy opens mouth...and inserts foot....

The only thing that man is tellin me is that he has been living under a rock somewhere for the past 40 years. I feel more sorry for him because of how ignorant he is. Because when you apply the slavery issue to black folks living off the government and welfare and that blacks are makin up most of the prison population, is just plan backwards. You can't compare the two. Just an ignorant statement from an ignorant man is all.

I've heard black leaders say the same thing, of course they get their butt tore and go away, but I agree ....... his statement was pure ignorance in a PC world. No one is better off in slavery, regardless off it's form.

By the way it's been a long time since I looked into it, but 50% or better of individuals of welfare ( general term for all programs ) are white.

His personal body guard is a black man.If he was racist as everyone says do you think he would trust this man to protect him with a gun? No way in hell.

I really didn't want 2 get involved with this thread just due 2 the fact I know which way the pendulum swings around here. However Proud Dad I'm sorry but this rebuttal 2 Fallen Arch's comments hold about as much water as a spaghetti strainer....

Let me ask you a question.... on the slave plantations who cooked and cleaned 4 the slave masters? Who made their beds, who watched over and took care of their own children while they were tending 2 their affairs? I hope you see where I'm going with this, the answer to all that and more is their Slaves... that's who. This wasn't just a trend here during American slavery but through out time slaves were entrusted 2 protect, care, and do basically whatever the hell they were ordered 2 do... So I hate 2 break it 2 you but Yes you can be a racist and trust the very race you have disdain 4 with your life and the lives of your family.....

He's paying that man 4 a service and nothing more. Obviously he does his job 2 his satisfaction or he would've replaced him with someone. That rebuttal was about as cliche as "I'm not prejudice I have a Black friend" :laugh:

I really didn't want 2 get involved with this thread just due 2 the fact I know which way the pendulum swings around here. However Proud Dad I'm sorry but this rebuttal 2 Fallen Arch's comments hold about as much water as a spaghetti strainer....

Let me ask you a question.... on the slave plantations who cooked and cleaned 4 the slave masters? Who made their beds, who watched over and took care of their own children while they were tending 2 their affairs? I hope you see where I'm going with this, the answer to all that and more is their Slaves... that's who. This wasn't just a trend here during American slavery but through out time slaves were entrusted 2 protect, care, and do basically whatever the hell they were ordered 2 do... So I hate 2 break it 2 you but Yes you can be a racist and trust the very race you have disdain 4 with your life and the lives of your family.....

He's paying that man 4 a service and nothing more. Obviously he does his job 2 his satisfaction or he would've replaced him with someone. That rebuttal was about as cliche as "I'm not prejudice I have a Black friend" :laugh:

It's all volunteer work no one is being paid..that holds water..believe what ya want

Well persoonally as a black person who has worked very hard for what i have I am tired of supporting all the white people on welfare. And I get tired of all the white people getting away with crime because the police are busy putting a black guy in jail for buying crack instead of cocane. The guy is a racist, plain and simple. Not all white people are racist, but this guy is. The other fact is the more anti-government you are the more racist you tend to be too (thats factual too, look at FBI profiles). What this guy said was probably cleaned up in his mind for the press. Do you really think he calls black people Negros? Just saying.........
true plenty of white ppl are on welfare too or section 8 or food stamps or watever free chit the gov can give them.

but the fact is the majority of VIOLENT crimes are committed by blacks which only continues to promote the racist views that ppl have. every time you turn on the radio and hear about a shooting, a robbery, a car jacking etc.... its almost always a black male. thats not my opinion thats a fact.

and a lot of the time its a black shooting, robbing, stealing from another black. white ppl aren't shooting black ppl on a daily basis but blacks are shooting blacks on a daily basis.

1.) of the 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year with black on white crime blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
2.) blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. thats quite staggering imo. 45% of their victims are white, 43% black, 10% Hispanic. when whites commit violent crime, only 3% of their victims are black.
3.) blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
4.) blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

yea I doubt he used the word ***** either. but considering a black man uses the word niggger on a daily basis against each other ur point really doesn't hold any water does it?

do I think the guy is racist? yes. but being racist doesn't mean what ur saying doesn't have some truth to it.

if black america wants to change the perception that other have of them then stop committing most of the violent crimes. cause that only fuels the fire of racist ppl who turn on the TV or radio and listen to the local violent crimes committed last nite and simply say....."see, what did I tell you".

Didn't we all just get "back together" from the Bash fiasco, and now we're gonna go racial?

I may stand alone on this but I can handle it..I have respect for this man and I don't give a damn what color his skin is...........

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that in his own way he cares, like allot of people. I know I've talked about this before around here, but there are many politicians that want to keep their base poor & needy & voting for assistance. It is no favor...give a man a fish & he eats for a day, teach him to fish & he can feed himself.... We need to create job opportunities, and get people working, contributing, out of the poverty cycle.

This guy's got a big set of balls complaining about black folks on welfare, when he's been mooching off the government himself, using their land to feed his animals. They maintain the land his cattle graze on, this is paid for by the taxpayers, but he reaps the benefit at no cost.

So he's a welfare recipient himself.

Seems pretty simple to me..

Plantation owners lived alone with no white people for miles with 50 slaves and a single shooter riffle.........

(response to Proud Dad)

I just want the record to show to Fallenarch that we haven't had a political/social debate since you left, I SWEAR!

:rofl:

We saved 'em all for ya!

Screw this, I'm makin' a gun thread...

true plenty of white ppl are on welfare too or section 8 or food stamps or watever free chit the gov can give them.

but the fact is the majority of VIOLENT crimes are committed by blacks which only continues to promote the racist views that ppl have. every time you turn on the radio and hear about a shooting, a robbery, a car jacking etc.... its almost always a black male. thats not my opinion thats a fact.

and a lot of the time its a black shooting, robbing, stealing from another black. white ppl aren't shooting black ppl on a daily basis but blacks are shooting blacks on a daily basis.

1.) of the 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year with black on white crime blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
2.) blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. thats quite staggering imo. 45% of their victims are white, 43% black, 10% Hispanic. when whites commit violent crime, only 3% of their victims are black.
3.) blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
4.) blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

yea I doubt he used the word ***** either. but considering a black man uses the word niggger on a daily basis against each other ur point really doesn't hold any water does it?

do I think the guy is racist? yes. but being racist doesn't mean what ur saying doesn't have some truth to it.

if black america wants to change the perception that other have of them then stop committing most of the violent crimes. cause that only fuels the fire of racist ppl who turn on the TV or radio and listen to the local violent crimes committed last nite and simply say....."see, what did I tell you".

Let's say we are playing a game and you are shirts and I am skins. Shirts gets to make the rules, be the ref, and the judge. So who is more likely to cheat, shirts or skins.

Gbots I get it and this is one of the things I toook my sabbatical over. So, I don't think all white people are racist. I think there are many racist black people. This guys a racist, that's obvious, why are we debating it?

Arch, I don't think it's THAT black and white (oh, and no pun intended!) I'd say that while Mr. Bundy still has some prejudices, I also saw respect for people who work vs. live off assistance regardless of their color. Given his age, and the time he grew up in, in the 60's people might have considered him progessive.

Didn't make his original comment somewhat insensitive and unaware that the overtones wouldn't lite a bomb under the racially sensitive, but not to the level that I was originally ready to disown him over. And, is the real story that he said it, or the CNN embellished the living heck out of it for ratings sake/discredit his other fight with the government.

2 more points them I'm done:

1. When have you seen a camera on black people like me? There are millions of productiove, intelligent black people in this country who are invisable to the media. On the other hand, when have you seen the camera turned on poor white people even though they are he most populace poor in this country? There are more poor white people here than the total number of black people. But the news doesn't show that.
2. Black people don't use the word ****** against each other, that's why they can say it without offending other Blacks.

So GBots is right, Peace to you all and I don't hold you opinions against you, and I would defend your right to have them.

I just want the record to show to Fallenarch that we haven't had a political/social debate since you left, I SWEAR!

:rofl:

We saved 'em all for ya!

Screw this, I'm makin' a gun thread...

I actually thought Black people were eating all the moonpies until I met you Gbot. Here's a black moon rising for you Gbot: :moon:

PS: This is funny given the content of this thread. GNBRETT used the N-word in his thread and it got in and I use it and it gets sensored. Even here the white man is oppressing my expression man! :laugh:

I actually thought Black people were eating all the moonpies until I met you Gbot. Here's a black moon rising for you Gbot: :moon:

PS: This is funny given the content of this thread. GNBRETT used the N-word in his thread and it got in and I use it and it gets sensored. Even here the white man is oppressing my expression man! :laugh:

To be fair, he spelled it wrong. Stoooopid white people.. :banghead: :rofl:

Plantation owners lived alone with no white people for miles with 50 slaves and a single shooter riffle.........

(response to Proud Dad)
what's that got to do with today?

But since you brought up plantation owners,they was pure trash.... what political party is responsible for freeing the slaves ? what was it over 600,000 died in that war. How many of those evil white men died for someone else s freedom of different color ?

Back